Regimental Tattoos

I was a member of the TA in the 1980's and 1990's and I moved around a fair bit.I did my recruit training with the RADC but I transferred into the RPC until we became RLC and in that time I served with the R.Sigs but only left due to suffering from virtigo.I served equally but I want a regimental tattoo but which one? Whom I did my recruit training with or the 1st unit I joined or the one I spent the most time with? I only want 1 as more will look silly.Any thoughts?

I was a member of the TA in the 1980's and 1990's and I moved around a fair bit.I did my recruit training with the RADC but I transferred into the RPC until we became RLC and in that time I served with the R.Sigs but only left due to suffering from virtigo.I served equally but I want a regimental tattoo but which one? Whom I did my recruit training with or the 1st unit I joined or the one I spent the most time with? I only want 1 as more will look silly.Any thoughts?

With a username like Chunky 68, it's got to be the Royal Pioneer Corps cap badge.

You were TA.

Get a tattoo of a burger and chips on your stomach and a pair of trainers with a red cross through them on your back.

Get a Jimmy smashing in a gob full of teeth with a couple of axes. That should cover most of it.

The “We Spunkstain” already tattooed over your wife’s minge covers the RLC angle.

CatsEyes

War Hero
Why not just have the Army crossed swords badge? That covers all bases and you can still claim to have been on The Balcony, but aren't allowed to have a winged dagger for mysterious "security reasons".

Two Sporks, or, crosswise, supported, sinister, a Home To Duty claim form, dexter, a blank F1771 (signifying Missed Meal claims), all resting on a scroll motto 'Agmine ad Astra hac vice'.

Hope that helps.

Well going strictly by the order of precedence, then the royal corps of signals (I really really can’t type that in the correct capitals) would be the one to go for, however, in this case what I think that you really need is a tattoo of a sock puppet.

The obvious is a chest tattoo of all of your operational tour gongs, you must have loads.

Latest Threads