• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Regimental Mascots. Goats, Sheep, horses, but CHILDREN?

How sweet, an apprentice "Jimmy, Jimmy, ****,****"!! just wondering how many schools he has smashed up and fights he has been involved in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Its no the Highland Div Ya Bam, Its a Grotty Scotty I recon its Auld yin on his first tour
Actually that was my first tour, with that wonderful and very old, esteemed Regiment, The First of Foot.

I vaguely remenber seeing that picture and iirc then the lad was squaddy daft and loved being a soldier. Now he was perfectly safe as our Regiment was not full of pervs, like the ones who will no doubt leave their less than funny remarks.

It was also the time when life was easier and most stuff coming our way from Paddy was bricks or the odd Petrol bomb.
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Actually that was my first tour, with that wonderful and very old, esteemed Regiment, The First of Foot.

I vaguely remenber seeing that picture and iirc then the lad was squarry daft and loved being a soldier. Now he was perfectly safe as our Regiment was not full of pervs, like the ones who will no doubt leave their led DC than funny remarks.

It was also the time when life was easier and most stuff coming our way from Paddy was bricks or the odd Petrol bomb.
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
You should have a look through that website...hundreds of photos, might even spot yerself.

Latest Threads