Regimental Marches

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Tonanti216, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone tell me the name of the regimental march of the Royal Logistic Corps? I know the forming corps but can't for the life of me find the "new" RLC march.... does it have one???

2. be serious, that video makes them look professional ( ish ), rag and shag were never that good

3. And i thought it was 'The wheels on the bus go round and round'!

P-T

4. But saying that, do the RLC need a Regimental March as 80% are on fablon biff chits!

P-T

5. Well, I think you have all confirmed my suspicions! Well this old VS is at least amused,......

6. Isn't it that one from Monty Python that goes :

" Don't you come that Brigadier bit with me dear or i'll scratch your eyes out two three " :lol:

7. :wink: Was I perhaps a bit naive to ask the question in the first place? I only wanted to know so that I could abuse someone else..... :lol:

So, they are are worthless in band terms as they are in ................. feel free to fill in the blank space....

8. The RLC band performing at something called "Non-Violence Day" :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTGeVCkEMVk&NR=1

9. Why are they all wearing Sword Belts!!!!! -- So THIS is the march then... but what is it called? RLC March

10. Maybe the march is called "On Parade" played by the RLC band?

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all regular army Bandsmen primarily members of the Corps of Army Music? So members of the RLC band would have had the same training as band personnel posted to traditionally "premier" bands like those of the Household Division or the Royal Artillery. There seems to be a very high standard of musicianship and turnout throughout the CAM imho.

11. Oh yes we were! It's the greasy Trogg element that brought us down.

12. It is listed here as their Corps quick march.

13. Thank you ... all sorted now.... !