Regimental Flash Location

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by fluffer, Apr 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Bone question, however am I correcting in thinking flashes are 4 fingers down on shirts and 2 on smocks?
    More specifically Yorks.
  2. I think you're wrong. Search using "TRF" and you'll find some measurements in cm.
  3. look at everyone else's
  4. Best place is a box in the QM's.