Regimental Entry - Disciplinary

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by PapaGolf, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a Regtl Entry from when i was a tom, but underneath it on my docs it states *Due Spent on 16 Aug 00, does this mean it should have been taken off my docs completely, like the Company entries i had? Sensible answers please. Cheers
  2. JPA does it all automatically now.
  3. My CO sent up to APC for pre-JPA conduct sheets and its still on them, should it not have been wiped off?
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

5p says that you're due your LS+GC, and are checking to see if something you did in your nefarious past is still on record, and as a result you may as well not even apply for the medal as you'd surely get rodded off for it.
  5. Would it not have stayed on for LSGC purposes?
  6. Defo due LS&GC, due spent 2000, means you were done in 1995 just so happens to be 15 years ago!!

There is a little check box on JPA discipline that if checked means you have an old fasioned AF B120 (Regtimental Conduct Sheet). Although spent they are not destroyed like the Coy conduct sheets of old. Even if some kind Ch Clk destroyed it in the past, APC still hold a copy. Some offences will exclude you from being awarded the LS&GC
  7. You never lose a Regimental Entry - it stays on your record forever, even when it is 'spent'.

Hopefully it is not too serious to enable you to get yout LS&GC if that is what you are after, if it is, well at least you don't have more costs for mounting a medal !!
  8. AF B120 is Regimental Conduct sheet (AF B121 is Company Conduct sheet). A Regimental Entry remains for ever, but is disregarded at the due spent date.
  9. Bugger, noticed my mistake and some old grumpy git beats me to it - Regt entriy diregarded but even after 15 clear years the original offence could exclude issue of the medal
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

There was a letter in Soldier mag a fair while ago, bloke had committed an unspecified offence as a tom and recieved a Regimental Entry. He then went up the ranks to WO1, comissioned, and was just about to retire as a LE Major after 32 years service. He wrote to the medals office, saying how sorry he was that a young, immature individual had done what he had done, and highlighted his 3 decades of exemplary service since the incident, and could he have his medal please.

The answer he got back was cases like his were reviewed on an individual basis, and in some cases the award granted. However, after what HE had done, not a chance matey...................................