Regimental Condoms

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
RMP can have femidoms - cos they are specially made for cnuts.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
A Jock RSM entered a chemist shop just outside the Castle at Edinburgh. He slapped a badly worn condom with several patches and repairs onto the counter. " How much to repair this?" he asked. The chemist looked and said, "We could repair it at a cost of a few pence but a new one is only about £1.50. "Just a minute, let me consider" answered the RSM. He went outside and the chemist heard some shouting and a lot of Cheering. Back into the shop went the RSM. He placed the condom onto the counter and declared. " The Regiment has voted in favour to renew!"

Forgive me if this has been heard before!

A Jock RSM entered a chemist shop just outside the Castle at Edinburgh. He slapped a badly worn condom with several patches and repairs onto the counter. " How much to repair this?" he asked. The chemist looked and said, "We could repair it at a cost of a few pence but a new one is only about £1.50. "Just a minute, let me consider" answered the RSM. He went outside and the chemist heard some shouting and a lot of Cheering. Back into the shop went the RSM. He placed the condom onto the counter and declared. " The Regiment has voted in favour to renew!"

Forgive me if this has been heard before!

If it was the old GSM I bet the Record were waiting to take pics! Poor old Rabbie!

Through mud and blud to the green fields beyond. Some boring donkey walloper mob that does dogging.

M

Mark The Convict

The Royal Australian Regiment; Duty First.

Alternatively, the Ultimate Helmet Graffito; Do Not Puncture - Contents Under Pressure.

C

cloudbuster

For the ACF adult leaders (or whatever they're called this week) sticking with graffito you might use this instruction found on the side of a box of matches;

Keep Away From Children.

Benjamin1876

Old-Salt
Who Wears Skins?

this thread reminded me of my time in Malaya in 1964 when at each Company HQ of our Bn we had a letter box painted red and in big black letters the word LETTERS, and it was for soldier to post their letters, and about a yard away from it was another box, also painted red, and in big black letters the words LEAVE LETTERS, and the RAP staff kept that box supplied with a good quantity of condoms for soldiers to help themselves before they went off into Malacca on leave. A large party of politicians came to visit the Bn, including three females, and one of them commented on the provision of letter boxes, and said that it was good to see that the unit encouraged soldiers to write home to their family, she opened the bottom door to the LEAVE LETTERS box, and a load of condoms fell out onto the ground, a red faced Lt was quickly detailed to pick them up and put them back, and the group of pollies walked off, lots of red faces among both the pollies and the unit officers, but from then on they always removed the boxes when pollies or VIPs came to visit, guess it was an extra job for the CSM to perform.

Worcester and Sherwood Foresters - Firm...I thank you

Through mud and blud to the green fields beyond. Some boring donkey walloper mob that does dogging.

<lift nose>

The members of The Royal Tank Regiment take exception to being classed with those johnny-cum-lately scrotes in the cavalry...

<haaarummphh>

"aucto splendore resurgo"

and for the old Herefords "Firm of Hand" for a posh **** :)

In the 1980s, the RN standard issue condoms were called "forget-me-nots".

For some reason, on the London RNR minesweeper, we had a box of 2000! - for a crew of 38 or so.

Negligent-Discharge

LE
Book Reviewer
THEM - Who Dares Wins... and having seen that fat slapper that little NG shagged in Hereford he deserves it.
USMC - Semper Fi... applies to my knob as well.
PWRR - The Tigers, my old Rgt.... stripey condoms please.
Greenjackets - Celer et Audax (Swift and bold) in green naturally.
The Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders - Without Fear (Sans Peur) - RSM MacXXX with another fat slapper in Germany somewhere.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
"Nec aspera terrent"
''Difficulties be damned''
King's Regiment, King's Liverpool Regiment

The RAF have some good ones for this

"We assist by watching"
13 Sqn RAF

"Everywhere unbounded"
8 Sqn RAF

"Throughout the night, we strike"