Regimental Christmas Dinner

Good to see one of my old regiments in the news
So who was the idiot that thought sharing that on Instagram was a good idea?

As one in a series though, perhaps it would be better off here - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mail-we-hate-the-military-and-raf-on-sunday.288801/page-6#post-9712935

Do all Regiments still do these.? I see the troops are in mufti. We had to wear number 2s . As did the Officers and SNCOs who were waiting on.

Took until the mince pies and pudding until we were pissed enough and so brave enough to start the food fight , or really one way food throwing to get the Officers and SNCOs no 2s covered in pie and brandy cream.

Bugger was next day we had a parade in no2s for inspection. Luck had it I had a spare set so was always covered.

And 36.

Luckily they had 22 to set an acceptable standard, although things have deteriorated since they went.
22? I thought they were TA.
16 by far, without 32 bty

I remember them being based at Napier Bks in Dortmund back in the 70's. A quick google shows the regiment went into suspended animation back in 2004

Serpico

War Hero
The laddie is a dafty for doing it, but what a f*cking job he did, best ever blacking up I've seen. He's got to get some credit for that at least

I remember them being based at Napier Bks in Dortmund back in the 70's. A quick google shows the regiment went into suspended animation back in 2004
22 were, yes. No cunt knew difference

The laddie is a dafty for doing it, but what a f*cking job he did, best ever blacking up I've seen. He's got to get some credit for that at least
He'll probably get sent for re-education.

They were in Moore Barracks in the 70s, then Kirton Lindsey in the 70s/80s, and finally back over to Napier Barracks which they shared with 12 and 16 Regts alternately.

My first one in Bruneval Bks Aldershot was memorable as just as the CO was about to give his “Have a good Christmas but remember to come back” speech a whistling chicken carcass smacked him neatly in the chest.

It may not be 'acceptable' but that's a corker of a fancy dress costume.

If you are going to go down, do it in style!

22 were in Kirton-in-Lindsay when I was in Catterick during the early 90s. 'Welsh Gunners' springs to mind and think they were in Germany before that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They were in Moore Barracks in the 70s, then Kirton Lindsey in the 70s/80s, and finally back over to Napier Barracks which they shared with 12 and 16 Regts alternately.
1978 I remember them being in Napier Barracks because my brother was attached to them.

B42T

LE
22 were in Kirton-in-Lindsay when I was in Catterick during the early 90s. 'Welsh Gunners' springs to mind and think they were in Germany before that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yes they were in Napier in the 80s and a bigger bunch of mongs you would be hard pressed to find.

Yes they were in Napier in the 80s and a bigger bunch of mongs you would be hard pressed to find.
As an SME, how would you specifically characterise this particular aspect of your conclusion?

Did they all fuck your mum?

Latest Threads