Regimental Animal Mascots

My first question is...why ? Never mind. Arrse is not a reg., but perhaps it needs a mascot..My choice may be wrong....
27211_317698223395_984535_n.jpg

I presume this was brought on by seeing some Welsh gang have got a new goat to walk behind. Saw it on the news just now, picture outside the main gate, bottom line of board was "Welsh Warriors"
How chav can you get?

If @Ciggie was the ARRSE mascot I think we'd have him put down or perhaps shot on the ranges.
To the hole please.

If @Ciggie was the ARRSE mascot I think we'd have him put down or perhaps shot on the ranges.
To the hole please.
Totally agree....we all make mistakes when pissed...at least I have woken up at home, not in a cell, without any new sexually transmitted diseases......I think...

To the hole please.
Hopefully posting four shit and unfunny threads in less than 24 hours will have taken it out of him.

Hopefully posting four shit and unfunny threads in less than 24 hours will have taken it out of him.
I'm hoping he'll either trap his fingers in the taxi door or have then chewed off by a regimental goat.

The fact that no one has mentioned a welding torch and pliers has filled an otherwise throbbing morning with belief in humankind.

The fact that no one has mentioned a welding torch and pliers has filled an otherwise throbbing morning with belief in humankind.
Smashing your keyboard and mouse before you start drinking would help.

Leave my mouse out of this, she's kind, sensitive and for a bit of cheese will perform tricks that the larger world has yet to see.
Is Jerry your mascot?

I know some WO1s who are complete animals and would make a great mascot. One of them reminds me of: