Regimental Accountant Presentation

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by DannyBoy, Mar 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just been spammed with giving a Presentation on Regt Accts, can anybody assist with this?
  2. Congratulations.

It is one of the worst jobs in the AGC, no one likes you and they only come to see you to complain about their Mess Bills and how it's not their fault they never booked out of the Mess it's their clerk's cause they think they told them.

You work long hours on mundane tasks, do the same thing every month and have to arrange your leave to allow you to do the End of Month tasks.

Oh, yes and it is so much better now they have downgraded the job from SSgt to Sgt !!

Bitter - moi :roll:
  3. Danny Boy, i have just done one last week. Depends how much in depth you want to go. Mine was aimed as a simple intro to Service Funds and Regt Acct.

You should write the new job spec for Regt Acct. Never mind only 4 more months. Hope i never have the misfortune to do this job ever agian!!!!!
  4. Sick Smoggy,

Please e-mail the presentation you gave, I will PM you with my e-mail address. If you would be so kind.
  5. DannyBoy

Inbound on your MOD address, hope it helps

6. The Business, Time to change the names to protect the innocent.

7. Lazy git - sort out your own presentation!!
  8. Well thanks for that constructive help!
  9. No ..... Thankyou DannyBoy

No change from work then - still perusing the website and you are NOT at work!

What will Domestic Sunray say or do?? 8)
  10. Work is for losers, all the money is in the bank and it is Easter! And she who must be obeyed don't care as she is asleep on the sofa.
  11. Wakey wakey rise and shine - hands off socks et etc.

Time for beer?? or are you hard pressed from DS(home) and DSM(work)

Always look on the bright side of life your hero will soon be posted ....
  12. Bob, theres always time for Beer :)
  13. Who is Bob?

I bet you 'aving a drink or 20 today/tonite...........

Congratulations on being only one of two from 20 Armd Bde ..... great Bde to be in if you are SPS 8O
  14. The Bulmers are in the fridge, Cheers Bud. :lol: :D
  15. When did you do the presentation on number crunching?? :?