Regiment change during Basic

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JoeyDeacon, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. go to bed you ****.

2. No.

**** off.

3. The best way would be to hammer nails into your head so they could see how hard you are.

4. In basic? You should be bulling boots or a floor surely.

Recruits allowed internet access? ******* liberty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Please, please, please tell me you are not a feckin Guards recruit.......

• Like Like x 1

6. I'm just setting off now to kill your parents and siblings.

Sorry, no positive feedback available at this time.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

where has your sense of pride gone in your choice of Regiment gone?
    How long did it take you to decide on your Regiment of choice and do some homework on it?
    I could understand if you found infantry training a bit hard and wanted to do something less physical, but to change infantry Regiments is ridiculous. How do you think the guys will welcome you? If you wanted the Parachute Regiment then you should of applied for them and waited for your opportunity, not just going in any old Regiment.
    People are fiercely loyal to there Regiments, the history and the characters. Its family for most and you are going to piss of a lot of people if you try to change your choice.
    What Regiment were you going for in the first instance? And who were you thinking of trying to change to?

Sent by Crapatalk. Sitting on my bog having a dump.

8. Hold out till your last week with the Grenadiers, then opt for changing to 22, apparently that way you get to skip the Hills....... :clown:

9. From the sound of another thread by the OP he should maybe retrade to driver RLC.

10. Short story too busy to mess about with posts, infractions given to those being chods, you know the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.