Regiment change during Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half way through Basic at Catterick with Grenadiers have heard rumors about 1 or 2 people changing over to Parachute Regiment and downgraded to say week 4 of Parachute Regiment from their original choice Regiments.

If this is true what are the odds of doing this and how would one go about doing it?

Thanks for any positive feedback.

go to bed you ****.

The best way would be to hammer nails into your head so they could see how hard you are.

Please, please, please tell me you are not a feckin Guards recruit.......

I'm half way through Basic at Catterick with Grenadiers have heard rumors about 1 or 2 people changing over to Parachute Regiment and downgraded to say week 4 of Parachute Regiment from their original choice Regiments.

If this is true what are the odds of doing this and how would one go about doing it?

Thanks for any positive feedback.

I'm just setting off now to kill your parents and siblings.

Sorry, no positive feedback available at this time.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
where has your sense of pride gone in your choice of Regiment gone?
How long did it take you to decide on your Regiment of choice and do some homework on it?
I could understand if you found infantry training a bit hard and wanted to do something less physical, but to change infantry Regiments is ridiculous. How do you think the guys will welcome you? If you wanted the Parachute Regiment then you should of applied for them and waited for your opportunity, not just going in any old Regiment.
People are fiercely loyal to there Regiments, the history and the characters. Its family for most and you are going to piss of a lot of people if you try to change your choice.
What Regiment were you going for in the first instance? And who were you thinking of trying to change to?

Sent by Crapatalk. Sitting on my bog having a dump.

Hold out till your last week with the Grenadiers, then opt for changing to 22, apparently that way you get to skip the Hills....... :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wm1965 The Intelligence Cell 20
Lardbeast Southern Africa 9
T Gunners 5