Reggae Station with Added CIA Recruitment.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Markintime, Jun 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is my pleasure to listen online to Reggae Radio London . It's great with the likes of Sugar Minot, Dennis Brown, Gregory Isaacs and Bunny Wailer just to name a few. Even though it is based in London the CIA or National Clandestine Services advertise on it (perhaps they should look up the word 'clandestine'). They also say on the ads that you must have US Citizenship so just who are they aiming at I wonder?

2. My guess would be Americans! :D

On a more serious note, it will probably be aimed at US citizens in the UK, either at Uni or travelling, who have proved by the very fact that they are here that they are a little more 'adventurous' than the average US citizen who would never travel and doesn't even have a passport.

In fact, depending upon which figures you believe, only between 7% and 25% of US citizens actually own a passport.

3. A foreign intelligence service openly recruiting in the UK... cool 8O

4. They've jumped the gun; Gordon and the Chosen One won't announce we have become the 51st State until AFTER the next election... :twisted: