• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Refused an interview with the CO

I currently have a grievance with the OC, not work related, and after having submitted an interview form 14 months ago I have just discovered that the OC has given the instruction that I should not be granted an interview with the CO! can this happen? BTW, the reason for my request for interview has nothing to do with my grievance with the OC

Did you go through the COC EG, Platoon commander etc.... If you went straight to the CO thats possibly why it was rejected.

Did you send a covering letter to the CO explaining the request for interview?

prestonian said:
I currently have a grievance with the OC, not work related, and after having submitted an interview form 14 months ago I have just discovered that the OC has given the instruction that I should not be granted an interview with the CO! can this happen? BTW, the reason for my request for interview has nothing to do with my grievance with the OC
It must be urgent if it has taken you 14 months to get to grips with this...

Latest Threads