Right, after the last few days worth of heat and sun I examined the BBQ. Its been living in the shed and is kind of a grey/white colour from the mold on last years fat/grease. Any tips for cleaning it all off and if it is worth repainting? It's a 2 part grill, left is slats over volcanic rock. Right is a hot plate (flat bit of whatever over a burner). Tried scrubbing it but looks to be going through the coating to the metal. Would rather spend a few quid than loads replacing it or getting some kind of food poisoning.