Refreshing TACC Module 3 passes

#1
This information is for OCdts and TAPOs who passed Exercise Summer Leader 2009 but have not yet attended RMAS.

When the March TACC was cancelled, the TA Colonel at RMAS wanted to make sure that no Ex Summer Leader 09 candidates suffered as a result. However, since the standards of Module 4 could not be dropped, a solution had to be found which involved some refresher training, without a full recourse.

LDRTC was tasked by Sandhurst to offer training to refresh Exercise Summer Leader Module 3 passes which have time-expired. Every RTC and OTC was sent details of the course but none applied to send TAPOs on this training.

The last opportunities for this are on an exercise on 21-23 May and a PRACTAC on 6-7 June on Longmoor Training Area. There are places available.

PM me if you would like to attend to refresh your SL09 pass by attending this training.
 
#2
Ex_Pompadour said:
Every RTC and OTC was sent details of the course but none applied to send TAPOs on this training.
Would it not make more sense to write to every candidate on SL09?

msr
 
#3
msr said:
Ex_Pompadour said:
Every RTC and OTC was sent details of the course but none applied to send TAPOs on this training.
Would it not make more sense to write to every candidate on SL09?

msr
The course is the weekend after next... I'm guessing he's put it on here because even when it works, Unit Admin doesn't work that fast.
 
#4
I should have put that in the past tense: "Would it not have made more sense to have written to each candidate?"
 
#5
There are many such matters which would have made more sense with 20:20 hindsight but which are neither within my job specification nor my salary scale.
 
#6
Ex_Pompadour said:
There are many such matters which would have made more sense with 20:20 hindsight but which are neither within my job specification nor my salary scale.
It's not a pop, just an observation (about the state of Officer training).
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads