• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

References

I have been asked to write a reference for a member of staff's UCAS Form, Im more than happy to do so but Not sure where to start.

Any Ideas?

Basically want to say that he works hard, learns quickly, Exemplary time keeping etc...

I want it to be of a high standard because it not only reflects on me but Im assuming it will help or hinder him with university.

Jerrycan2793 said:
I have been asked to write a reference for a member of staff's UCAS Form, Im more than happy to do so but Not sure where to start.

Any Ideas?

Basically want to say that he works hard, learns quickly, Exemplary time keeping etc...

I want it to be of a high standard because it not only reflects on me but Im assuming it will help or hinder him with university.
Try this: http://www.ucas.ac.uk/advisers/online/references

I take it you didn't get to university ;)

msr

Latest Threads