Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rees-Mogg: Traitor, Hero or Muppet?

JRM 1/ Traitor, 2/ Hero, 3/ Muppet

• 1. Traitor

Votes: 32 6.5%
  • 2. Hero

Votes: 80 16.2%
  • 3. Muppet

Votes: 146 29.5%
  • 4. A very nice chap doing his best for the country

Votes: 237 47.9%

• Total voters
Thankfully at 63 I still have a full head of hair, indicating to females my virility and fecundity.

The day before yesterday I was in Bournemouth Gen Hosp. having a camera inserted into my penis, pushed through the thing nothing should be pushed through, and then onward on an inspection around my bladder.

Fortunately nothing life-ending found.

Yesterday urinating was not comfortable - but not pissing blood anymore.

This morning i woke up with a reassuringly magnificent erection, and when it eventually decided to relax I had a sting and blood-free morning piss.

Pretty much all is well with the world.

The day before yesterday I was in Bournemouth Gen Hosp. having a camera inserted into my penis, pushed through the thing nothing should be pushed through, and then onward on an inspection around my bladder.

This morning i woke up with a reassuringly magnificent erection, and when it eventually decided to relax I had a sting and blood-free morning piss.

I don't know. Wednesdays huh? Thursdays: Thursdays are much better!

Thankfully at 63 I still have a full head of hair, indicating to females my virility and fecundity.
And you have the receipt to prove it's yours

You saying I'm an Elton John? Outside, now!!!
You really think if a gay man offered me to go outside I would? I maybe REME but.....

Some MPs and Lords would pay a small fortune for that. Mind you, after having a Panasonic P2HD shoved down your jap's eye it's no wonder you don't have any trouble peeing.

Were the nurses wearing tight spandex and did they tie you down and call you a naughty boy?

Some MPs and Lords would pay a small fortune for that. Mind you, after having a Panasonic P2HD shoved down your jap's eye it's no wonder you don't have any trouble peeing.

Were the nurses wearing tight spandex and did they tie you down and call you a naughty boy?

I can honestly reply that the three ladies who sympathetically told me what they were about to do - gave no pleasure whatsoever.
One of them even rubbed an anaesthetic gel into my dick. No pleasure and - remembering what happened next - very little pain relief.

And to add insult to injury a middle finger up the anus to check the size and smoothness of my prostate was deemed appropriate.

How anybody gets pleasure from **** intrusion mystifies me.

I can honestly reply that the three ladies who sympathetically told me what they were about to do - gave no pleasure whatsoever.
One of them even rubbed an anaesthetic gel into my dick. No pleasure and - remembering what happened next - very little pain relief.

And to add insult to injury a middle finger up the anus to check the size and smoothness of my prostate was deemed appropriate.

I feel you pain, a few years a go I had my prostate trimmed, woke up with a catheter in Mr Tremendous, after a couple of days the catheter removed, then I got a blockage and was unable to urinate, the catheter had to be reinserted, job for the head nurse on duty "Don't worry I've done hundreds of these" gets out the anesthetic gel and a catheter the size of a fire hose. "Its very small isn't it " ."Yes, your hands are cold and it's very frightened". The relief at being able to urinate again was amazing.

I'm assuming your post to be relevant only in the sense that Jacob is also a painful swollen bloody bell-end ^~

Happy to be corrected.

That really is quite outrageous, I must say I'm horrified.

A middle finger up the bum too? Goodness me! How old were these nurses btw?

What hospital was this again? And what did you say was wrong with you? I only ask because my friend hasn't been feeling too well lately.

I'm assuming your post to be relevant only in the sense that Jacob is also a painful swollen bloody bell-end ^~

Happy to be corrected.

I'm actually a bit of a fan of JRM and feel far more akin to his take on things than the idiots who, until recently, occupied the Opposition front benches.

Plus - he never 'rubbed me up the wrong way' !

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Yet he dedicates much of his life to the pursuit of ever more of it.
....the bastard..... Fancy being a successful capitalist in England! HoW could we have let this happen?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
....the bastard..... Fancy being a successful capitalist in England! HoW could we have let this happen?
Ah, the politics of envy. Now that poverty is defined as lack of certain luxury goods like iPhones, massive tellies and posh trainers, rather than lack of shelter, food and clothes we have to create division by hating successful people (unless they are successful drug dealers, wannabe architects or 'models').

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ah, the politics of envy. Now that poverty is defined as lack of certain luxury goods like iPhones, massive tellies and posh trainers, rather than lack of shelter, food and clothes we have to create division by hating successful people (unless they are successful drug dealers, wannabe architects or 'models').
Or soccer playing heroes.

Latest Threads