• 3. Muppet

Votes: 146 29.5%
  • 4. A very nice chap doing his best for the country

Votes: 237 47.9%

• Total voters

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
So whose sock are you, or just bored in the holidays ?
He nicked that off your day in three words.

About JMR though, it's accurate - and I think he does it either for tax reasons, or as a gesture to prove wrong all the kids in his class who said he was just a w@nker.

I don't think he's proven his point, somehow.

He nicked that off your day in three words.

About JMR though, it's accurate - and I think he does it either for tax reasons, or as a gesture to prove wrong all the kids in his class who said he was just a w@nker.

I don't think he's proven his point, somehow.
As a Catholic, he's not allowed to take precautions

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
If he's a True Believer he's a weak minded fule.
Thanks for that Einstein. Off you trot to have a sneer at some "weak minded fules" outside the local church / synagogue / mosque. Careful with that last one mind.

IMHO, assuming levels of intelligence from peoples' religious beliefs is the act of a closed mind, with a soupcon of nasty little bully for flavour.

Thanks for that Einstein. Off you trot to have a sneer at some "weak minded fules" outside the local church / synagogue / mosque. Careful with that last one mind.

IMHO, assuming levels of intelligence from peoples' religious beliefs is the act of a closed mind, with a soupcon of nasty little bully for flavour.
Stonker's reasoning may be flawed, but his conclusion is spot-on.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Stonker's reasoning may be flawed, but his conclusion is spot-on.
I have no idea which conclusion you refer to.

People who believe in a God are weak minded?
JRM had lots of kids as a tax break?
JRM is an onanist?

None of them fill me with confidence of Stonker's sagacity. Or is it a different conclusion you agree with?

I have no idea which conclusion you refer to.

People who believe in a God are weak minded?
JRM had lots of kids as a tax break?
JRM is an onanist?

None of them fill me with confidence of Stonker's sagacity. Or is it a different conclusion you agree with?
Rees-Mogg is a weak-minded fool.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
JRM is a politician - politicians chase votes - being ostensibly religious will catch some of the religious vote without having to work too hard or have sensible policies (TCB wrote that book).

Politicians will still get a share of the agnostic/atheist vote based on the agnostic/atheist's political views, however agnostics/atheists are probably more cynical or less gullible than religious types, so the politicians need to work harder to get their votes.

Bluffing religion is an easy win for them.

Latest Threads