Votes: 72 15.8%
  • 3. Muppet

Votes: 131 28.8%
  • 4. A very nice chap doing his best for the country

Votes: 221 48.6%

• Total voters
Latest, from Henley.

Comments are interesting.

He seems short of fans in that neck of the woods.

I see their "do you want a GE" poll is currently at 72% Yes.

Latest, from Henley.

Given many of those living in Henley are very comfortably off, a lot working in London and because the only multi culti enrichment you see are the staff in the local "Indian" & Chinese restaurants & takeaways. You see a lot of virtue signalling..

O Zangado

War Hero
Latest, from Henley.

I think it was probably cancelled for him because he is now Leader of the House and must not be seen to use the new appointment for publicity purposes. Or something like that.

The Flabbbapotamus stopped appearing on This Week for the same reason when she was made Shadow Home Secretary.
*Snigger*

OZ

I think it was probably cancelled for him because he is now Leader of the House and must not be seen to use the new appointment for publicity purposes. Or something like that.

The Flabbbapotamus stopped appearing on This Week for the same reason when she was made Shadow Home Secretary.
*Snigger*

OZ
We are blessed, at least she can say she has done something right.

<snip>

*Snigger*

OZ
Probably more down to H&S concerns i.e. protecting Andrew Neil and Michael Portillo from multiple hernias, caused by handing her her arse on a plate multiple times.

Niamac

GCM
Wonder what it would be like if JRM was made Speaker. Would he insist that Latin became the Commons Official Language?

Latest Threads