Votes: 79 16.0%
  • 3. Muppet

Votes: 146 29.6%
  • 4. A very nice chap doing his best for the country

Votes: 237 48.0%

• Total voters

GreyArea

War Hero
This was posted on a friends Faceache feed as a comment which generated the reply below from one of his more "woke" friends.

Honestly, you have to laugh

Capture.JPG

(ETA, I've posted this in the Snowflake Outrage and Brexit threads because I thought it relevent in all three.)

(ETA 2 it was later deleted from his account!!!)

Last edited:

Dredd

LE
This was posted on a friends Faceache feed as a comment which generated the reply below from one of his more "woke" friends.

View attachment 415215

(ETA, I've posted this in the Snowflake Outrage and Brexit threads because I thought it relevent in all three.)
Do they also have an opinion on the variation that had the tagline "paint me like one of your French women"?

View attachment 415215

People like your friend's friend are undermining efforts to fight actual transphobia and sexism.

D

Deleted 164106

There seems to be an explanation that he's closer to the inbuilt speakers in the green benches.
He wasn't. His head was in the corner, where there isn't a speaker. If he had sat up straight he would have been closer to the speaker.

He wasn't. His head was in the corner, where there isn't a speaker. If he had sat up straight he would have been closer to the speaker.
Given that there are loads of microphones suspended above the speakers, it would make sense for the speakers to be directional, reducing the amount of sound that travels upwards and thereby reducing the chance of feedback. If that's the case, JRM would hear far better from his semi-recumbent position than he would sitting upright, particularly given his height.

D

Deleted 164106

Given that there are loads of microphones suspended above the speakers, it would make sense for the speakers to be directional, reducing the amount of sound that travels upwards and thereby reducing the chance of feedback. If that's the case, JRM would hear far better from his semi-recumbent position than he would sitting upright, particularly given his height.
I know you're desperately grasping at straws, but you can drop it now.

Top trolling from JRM today...

What we have seen today is unprecedented - a frightened Scotsman.

The SNP have become timorous beasties afraid of facing their own voters.

View attachment 415215

We can only hope the snowflake comment was a wry take on snowflakes and their comments.

Latest, from Henley.

Comments are interesting.

He seems short of fans in that neck of the woods.

Latest Threads