• 3. Muppet

Votes: 91 28.6%
  • 4. A very nice chap doing his best for the country

Votes: 155 48.7%

• Total voters

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The issue if the letters hasn't gone away you know. Why do you think that May is in such a hurry to get to Sunday? A very good assessment of the danger for her on LBC this morning at c.0710 hrs. Also, why do you think that the Commission are in such a hurry to get to Sunday and are brushing aside Danish, French and Spanish objections to the WA? They know that May is almost out-of-time and so they are propping her up in the hope that she can stagger on to the vote on 10 December.

And I received another EU Exit meeting request at 1152 hrs yesterday for 11 December. Unfortunately, I shall miss the one on 05 December due to being overseas. No Deal preparations are continuing because, as it stands, no one reckons that the WA will get through a vote in the HoC.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Washington ?
Western Australia ?
Weerbaarheidsafdeling ?
Way Ahead ?
Or has the Westminster Assembly been reformed ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ah.
Now there's something that Mr and Mrs Rees-Mogg's religion will permit them to do.
Funny how his interpretation allows for extreme wealth.

If Christianity was real, I'm sure he'd be heading somewhere warm after death

She pays more tax than you would in a hundred lifetimes & the Royals as a whole are worth £billions in tourism.

You sad little sack of angst & envy.:razz:
She pays more taxes. That’s mighty honourable of her, who ******* pays her

You ******* idiot

If you listen carefully, you can hear the farting sound as Rees Mogg's tiny band of far-right crazies deflates and flies around the room in random directions.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
She pays more taxes. That’s mighty honourable of her, who ******* pays her

You ******* idiot
Technically HM Treasury. After HM Treasury takes 100% of the income from the crown estates (that legally are private property) holds those funds for a year, keeps the interest for itself and returns slightly less than 25% of the original income. Or putting it another way, a tax rate of 75ish% or the queen's income from her private property...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I can see the foodbanks comment will be trotted out, time and time again by the hard of thinking. Just like Thatcher's comment on society, naturally they won't go with whole thing just the bit that makes it sound bad.
Were either of them misquoted?

I don't remember an overriding feeling of shock that either the two of them could have uttered such statements.

Thatcher and Mogg of course, having built their political careers on being caring and compassionate and with a deep seated affection for the poor and the dispossessed, I'm sure everyone was stunned when they said such things.

What are we this week, the 5th or 6th richest economy in the world. With foobanks, homelessness and the UN having a go at us.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Funny how his interpretation allows for extreme wealth.

If Christianity was real, I'm sure he'd be heading somewhere warm after death
If you listen carefully, you can hear the farting sound as Rees Mogg's tiny band of far-right crazies deflates and flies around the room in random directions.
You fcuking moonhowler.

I don't remember an overriding feeling of shock that either the two of them could have uttered such statements.

Thatcher and Mogg of course, having built their political careers on being caring and compassionate and with a deep seated affection for the poor and the dispossessed, I'm sure everyone was stunned when they said such things.

What are we this week, the 5th or 6th richest economy in the world. With foobanks, homelessness and the UN having a go at us.
Moggers derives sexual gratification from food banks. That's what he said, wasn't it?

He was of course thinking of the queues of miserable looking plebs while he was conceiving Sixtus.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Yes both misquoted, which reduces the rest of your diatribe to knee jerk wibble , to nobody's surprise.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes both misquoted, which reduces the rest of your diatribe to knee jerk wibble , to nobody's surprise.

I’m surprised. They weren’t misquoted.
They may have been taken out of context. If we are being charitable, very charitable.
They said it. It was quoted.
But carry on with the insults, it doesn’t make you any less wrong.