Redundancy & Pink List

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by MacPherson, Mar 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. May be an obvious question to some, but will the board for pink list have sight of applications for redundancy?
  2. I guess it would be silly to assume not... applications in by 5 May 05, No 4 Board sitting between 19 May and 9 Jun and Pink List out 22 Jun.

Double bluff or cunning triple bluff?
  3. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

No, it will not. Also all those officers selected for Pink List 05 will be filtered out from the redundancy boards by Inf MCM Div, we are told.

No mention of Redundancy is to be made in any Infantry Officer's annual report up to 16 Sep 05.

The rules for the boarding of officers for redundancy have, I understand, been strictly set out by the Deputy Military Secretary.
  4. Will Officers who get redundancy still have to do ICSC?
  5. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

Good question. I'll try and get you an answer :)
  6. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

Word from Glasgow is that you will probably not attend ICSC(L) due to resettlement time/terminal leave :)

Good Luck 8)
  7. Pink list held a special helpline over this weekend. Those not successful were told their mark and a fax number is open to receive their redundancy requests before the 5 May deadline. How thoughtful.