Redundancy money !

FFS fella stop posting your shit all over ARRSE.

No!! I!! Don't!!!!!!

Soon afterward. I think.

Unless it's linked to phone hacking or the Duchess of Cambridge's recent bout of morning sickness.

23 posts before you post it where it should have been in the first place!
Ask your unit admin/clerk on monday if you can get your over inflated head through the door!

Are we all getting made redundant?

When can I collect my redundancy money?

What's a REMF?

Will it be with my pay in December,are we getting January's money before the end of December?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Redundees are reminded that they need to submit a Pension Form 1 no later than one month prior to discharge to enable SPVA to prepare terminal benefits and Pension payments
This is available on line through your JPA log-in or contact your Admin Office. (Or write to Santa.)

When is payday this month? I heard we are all to be granted field conditions and LSA because CGS sent us on compulsory leave, I''ve won the lottery and a bus load of nurses from BMH Rinteln are coming to the Christmas do!

Are we all getting made redundant?

When can I collect my redundancy money? no

What's a REMF? anybody that doesnt get shot at !!

Will it be with my pay in December,are we getting January's money before the end of December?
no - all PAY has been deferred until a future date TBC

DOES THIS ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ON THIS AND ALL OTHER THREADS !!??

SHIT -apologies-- should have learnt this simple phrase has multiple answers--is wrestling fixed??-do bears shit in woods?? can arsrsers be arsed ?? SOZ