Redundancy money !

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Pagey, Dec 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any body know when the redundancy money is paid out I am due to be made redundant on 12th december ?

2. When is payday this month?

3. You sir, are in possession of seriously chad admin.

4. Think it depends on the alignment of the planets, in relation to the Sun.

Oh and is it true that they do the pay of those serving first, so that if they run out of money it is not those still serving who dip out?

5. what a bunch of shi t c unts !

6. Guessing you are probably all Remfs aswell ?

7. Ah diddums, did you not get the answer you expected? Use your Admin office, you slack ****!

8. Oohhh hark at her....you know the old saying, theres no such thing as a stupid question, well you broke the mould. Here is an idea, why don't you ask at the admin office, rather than on an internet site full of strangers. Enjoy civi street

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

9. Not so easy as 1, I live in coventry 2,They are in cyprus, 3, it is sunday, 4, you are a remf !

10. You live in Coventry and have the gall to call others "REMFs"? Hahahaha, you pus dribbling cock.

11. Most admin office inhabitants will reply with " ill get back to you on that one as I have found out through the last 6 months of this "journey" no one is qualified or has a fkin clue what is going on that is why I " put it out there "remf"

13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

There's still time to write to Santa.

14. Are you a paperclip commando maybe you can help me out ? ye cock snogging **** !