Reds

I know this is not the place to say a good word about crabs, but , pussy that I am. whenever I see them, I feel a physical, uncontrollable wave of pride , tears, emotion when I see the Reds doing their stuff. Does this make me gay?

Your money would be better off on spelling lessons!

and in a tight spot, which would you prefer> Crab, Septic, or running shoes? Edited to say that running shoes come standard with any Septic op. Stand corrected before given Webley.

Ah, enlightenment dawns - you mean the Red Arrows, not the Russians!

You're gay either way, though.

The displays are good, and the pilots are sound too. Had a few jars with a couple of them at RIAT this year. Quality.

copy this picture I took of them yesterday and take it along to Boots, as all their photos are printed on stain proof water proof paper

WW

P.s please ignore the date stamp I'm too much of a mong to work out how to change it

scrofula said:
Isnt it funny, though, that everyone wants to Walt Them, the Paras, esp that part, marines etc, but noone Walts the Reds.
Go for a few beers in Lincoln mate. You'll find quite a few people that will tell you they are 'Red 3', 'Red 4' etc.

Saw three of them doing a "missing man" over Wiltshire yesterday...presume some senior ex-Crab being planted in Swindon area. I had a momentary surge of pride then I remembered what they are like on the deck...arrogant, boorish and frankly so far up themselves they'll need a four cell maglite to find their way out. I've never met a Red Arrow I didn't instinctively hate and thereby saved myself a lot of time later!

Cuddles said:
Saw three of them doing a "missing man" over Wiltshire yesterday...presume some senior ex-Crab being planted in Swindon area. I had a momentary surge of pride then I remembered what they are like on the deck...arrogant, boorish and frankly so far up themselves they'll need a four cell maglite to find their way out. I've never met a Red Arrow I didn't instinctively hate and thereby saved myself a lot of time later!
No it was Lyneham Families day

Cuddles said:
With you on that one Cuddles. Anyone who introduces himself by his callsign (Hi, I'm Red 4. That's enough about you , lets talk about me... etc) gets nul points in my book.... :x

Crazy_Legs said:
Cuddles said:
With you on that one Cuddles. Anyone who introduces himself by his callsign (Hi, I'm Red 4. That's enough about you , lets talk about me... etc) gets nul points in my book.... :x
I can see it now......

"Hi, I'm BoF"

"Hi, I'm Red 4!"

"Thats cool, what do you do?"

"I'm Red 4, in the Red Arrows!"

"How weird, your name is the same as your job..............." :lol: