Redheads

Do you have a thing for redheads?

• I do - Forgive me for I have sinned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any hole's a goal

• Red hair, milky skin, violent temper and rumours about "twiglets" - I stay well aw

• Total voters
I am a bad man - I have a little bit of a redhead obsession... I understand that this is unhealthy... Does anyone else want to own up to be afflicted? Any ideas on how to stop, or do I give up now and slash my wrists?

Time to come out. Me too. Oh the shame... :cry:

I'm glad it's not just me. Surely they're not marriage material though, imagine if you had a ginger kid? Female redhead is fine... but what about the male ones!!! Any female arrsers want to admit to a thing for the male redheads? (eg. carrottops)

editted for spelling mongness... thinking about redheads has got me all excited

Red head , she was great - shame her dad was a CSgt in the PARAS.

Skin like milk, nipples like cherries, bits as smooth as a baby but a temper like Satans fury.

Gald I never married her but what a time.

There's nowt wrong with having a penchant for redheads. Secretly, a lot of men do. You're all just too afraid to admit it! :wink:

I have had all hair colours at some point and the attention you get for having long red hair is fantastic!

I owe it to my viking family and it is a defining characteristic of who I am. No, not smelling of wee or radioactive ! (Trust me, we've heard it all before :lol: )

Although it is a dream of mine to create my own red-headed army of mini-JEMs, unfortunately, I am not that attracted to the red-headed male of the species. However, as it is a well known fact that a large proportion of blokes have ginger beards, so onwards and upwards!!

having a thing for / going out with a true redhead is nothing to be ashamed of. auburn...mmm as in gillian anderson / scully from x-files. its the bright gwar that you should have a problem with!

AbsoluteJEM said:
Hey, digestive biscuits are GORGEOUS! Especially dunked in tea, which is also gorgeous!
So if I go out with a cup of tea and ask if I can dip Miss Redhead I'll pull?????

Having said that a cup of tea is a must whatever the hair colour. Nice way to prepare, keeps you awake during and then a good wind down from exercise :)

crabby said:
AbsoluteJEM said:
Hey, digestive biscuits are GORGEOUS! Especially dunked in tea, which is also gorgeous!
So if I go out with a cup of tea and ask if I can dip Miss Redhead I'll pull?????

Having said that a cup of tea is a must whatever the hair colour. Nice way to prepare, keeps you awake during and then a good wind down from exercise )
Mine's a milk no sugar then!

I have been fighting my Ginger addition for most of my life, I know I'm an addict and I know it's wrong and I will burn in the pits of hell for my sins. It started out with Maid Marian from Robin of Sherwood and then it all got out of hand....

I'm not sure why I like them but they tend to give me the ragging horn. I think we should have an "Arrse Gallery of Gwar" .... purely for scientific reasons ..... nothing pervy like, well ok, very pervy :oops:

LordVonHarley said:
I have been fighting my Ginger addition for most of my life, I know I'm an addict and I know it's wrong and I will burn in the pits of hell for my sins. It started out with Maid Marian from Robin of Sherwood and then it all got out of hand....

I'm not sure why I like them but they tend to give me the ragging horn. I think we should have an "Arrse Gallery of Gwar" .... purely for scientific reasons ..... nothing pervy like, well ok, very pervy oops
I'm mystified! Do blondes and brunettes attract the same sort of attention in such detail?!

A gallery would be good. For some reason redheads get me really really excited :oops: even fully clothed my mind wanders and my trousers twitch. I can't understand it!! I'm sure there are men out there that have the same kind of thing for blondes/brunettes etc... aren't there?

Right, that settles it... next redhead I see is coming home with me :D

AbsoluteJEM said:
LordVonHarley said:

I'm not sure why I like them but they tend to give me the ragging horn. I think we should have an "Arrse Gallery of Gwar" .... purely for scientific reasons ..... nothing pervy like, well ok, very pervy oops
I'm mystified! Do blondes and brunettes attract the same sort of attention in such detail?!
Can't say I'm into blondes that much but brunettes also have the same effect as redheads.

Can you FedEx me a cuppa if your making?

People who smell of rusty carpet tacks and wet pet shops do not get my vote. God damm thier horrid stench it makes me wanna vomit even thinking about it.

The Sappers stole a Poacher

Latest Threads