Redheads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, Apr 14, 2006.

?
  1. I do - Forgive me for I have sinned

67.5%
  2. Any hole's a goal

21.2%
  3. Red hair, milky skin, violent temper and rumours about "twiglets" - I stay well aw

11.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a bad man - I have a little bit of a redhead obsession... I understand that this is unhealthy... Does anyone else want to own up to be afflicted? Any ideas on how to stop, or do I give up now and slash my wrists?

2. Time to come out. Me too. Oh the shame... :cry:

3. Me too.

4 hail Marys should cover it though!!!

4. I'm glad it's not just me. Surely they're not marriage material though, imagine if you had a ginger kid? Female redhead is fine... but what about the male ones!!! Any female arrsers want to admit to a thing for the male redheads? (eg. carrottops)

editted for spelling mongness... thinking about redheads has got me all excited

5. Red head , she was great - shame her dad was a CSgt in the PARAS.

Skin like milk, nipples like cherries, bits as smooth as a baby but a temper like Satans fury.

Gald I never married her but what a time.

6. There's nowt wrong with having a penchant for redheads. Secretly, a lot of men do. You're all just too afraid to admit it! :wink:

I have had all hair colours at some point and the attention you get for having long red hair is fantastic!

I owe it to my viking family and it is a defining characteristic of who I am. No, not smelling of wee or radioactive ! (Trust me, we've heard it all before :lol: )

Although it is a dream of mine to create my own red-headed army of mini-JEMs, unfortunately, I am not that attracted to the red-headed male of the species. However, as it is a well known fact that a large proportion of blokes have ginger beards, so onwards and upwards!!

7. Having said that exceptions can always be made! - ie Damien Lewis

[​IMG]

8. ...Me too.....very sexy...........but oh so wrong!!
    (i believe the smell in question is foxes urine/digestive bicuits!!)

9. having a thing for / going out with a true redhead is nothing to be ashamed of. auburn...mmm as in gillian anderson / scully from x-files. its the bright gwar that you should have a problem with!

[​IMG]

10. Hey, digestive biscuits are GORGEOUS! Especially dunked in tea, which is also gorgeous!

11. Hey, digestive biscuits are GORGEOUS! Especially dunked in tea, which is also gorgeous!

12. So if I go out with a cup of tea and ask if I can dip Miss Redhead I'll pull?????

Having said that a cup of tea is a must whatever the hair colour. Nice way to prepare, keeps you awake during and then a good wind down from exercise :)

13. Mine's a milk no sugar then!

14. That was easy!!!!! I'll see you lot later...!!!! (in about 2mins with a grin on my face :p)

15. 2 minutes!

Why, it'll be stewed by then! :wink:

Never underestimate the power of tea! It's a beautiful thing!