Redhead convention 2013

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairy_nuff, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. Fuck me the smell of fox piss will be so strong all fowl in a 100 mile radius will flee in terror!
  2. If im home , im going to that!!
  3. HHH

HHH LE

I think we need to bring back these, to make sure that the gingers stay down south !!:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

mmmmmmmmmm...the great smell of fox piss and twiglets...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. the home of witty banter
  6. Nuke them, the Oirish bastards, then Scotland can have the next Redhead convention, as statistically IIRC Scotland has more redheads than anywhere else in UK.

And if we vote for independence we'll need every money spinning gig going.................

I love redheaded women so much I married one...............................
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thats only male gingers as they are a subspecies, or so I've been told. The ladies I'm led to believe are lovely
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well the bottle ones are, the real ones are crap to take on holiday and run the risk of breeding male offspring.
  9. Factor 50 ffs, but then again she managed to get sunburn on the back of her ears (WTF?) in MIllport, a cloudy wee Island off the West coast o Scotland, spent most of the weekend raining, one dry, but cloudy day we cycled around the island next thing she's got blisters (yes fucking blisters, big sunburn blisters) on her ears!! I still married her though.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Nuke the site from orbit.....its the only way to be sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ah , the famous, get pished, then cycle around Millport day trip!!

My friend is the captain on the Largs/ Millport ferry and he sometimes lets me press the ramp /ramp down button, how cool am i!!!
    • Like Like x 1