Redhead convention 2013

I think we need to bring back these, to make sure that the gingers stay down south !!:biggrin:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
mmmmmmmmmm...the great smell of fox piss and twiglets...

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Nuke them, the Oirish bastards, then Scotland can have the next Redhead convention, as statistically IIRC Scotland has more redheads than anywhere else in UK.

And if we vote for independence we'll need every money spinning gig going.................

I love redheaded women so much I married one...............................

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Thats only male gingers as they are a subspecies, or so I've been told. The ladies I'm led to believe are lovely
well the bottle ones are, the real ones are crap to take on holiday and run the risk of breeding male offspring.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Factor 50 ffs, but then again she managed to get sunburn on the back of her ears (WTF?) in MIllport, a cloudy wee Island off the West coast o Scotland, spent most of the weekend raining, one dry, but cloudy day we cycled around the island next thing she's got blisters (yes fucking blisters, big sunburn blisters) on her ears!! I still married her though.

S

syledis

Factor 50 ffs, but then again she managed to get sunburn on the back of her ears (WTF?) in MIllport, a cloudy wee Island off the West coast o Scotland, spent most of the weekend raining, one dry, but cloudy day we cycled around the island next thing she's got blisters (yes fucking blisters, big sunburn blisters) on her ears!! I still married her though.
Ah , the famous, get pished, then cycle around Millport day trip!!

My friend is the captain on the Largs/ Millport ferry and he sometimes lets me press the ramp /ramp down button, how cool am i!!!

Nuke them, the Oirish bastards, then Scotland can have the next Redhead convention, as statistically IIRC Scotland has more redheads than anywhere else in UK.

And if we vote for independence we'll need every money spinning gig going.................

I love redheaded women so much I married one...............................
It's the Scots fault that there are any redheads in Oirland to start with

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
No it's not, it's the westward expansion of those Aryan type bastards that forced all of us Celtic people to leave our nice homes around Lake Geneva and go as far west as we possibly could. And then those Roman cunts turned up and forced us further north making sure we bred even more red haired people.

FYI most of the redheads I've boffed were absolutely filthy compared to the brunette or blondes. Mind you, there were a few red gorlfriends that were utterly, utterly mad and complete fridged bitches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V The NAAFI Bar 39
AbsoluteJEM Army Pay, Claims & JPA 13
crabby The NAAFI Bar 198