Red tape - help required

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by postman_twit, Nov 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My partner runs a very small business which now has to undergo an document audit by one of her clients. The audit has been triggered by the end user (Tesco) insisting upon compliance across all their suppliers and their supplier's suppliers and so on.

Can anyone please provide a copy of all/any of the following to act as a guideline for drafting her own version???

Equal Opportunities Policy, Harassment Policy, Discipline and Grievance Procedure/Policy, Young Person Risk Assessment and Procedures, H+S Induction Training Programme, H+S Induction - Assessment and Understanding

Can't believe the amount of crap she needs to produce for 2 full time and 2 part time staff!!!

Thanks in anticipation,

P-T

2. Thanks Jarrod.

3. Thanks once again.

4. All this effort to put a tick in a box!!!! :)

5. Yeah but some smug twat needs that tick and they'll likely not even be looked at. We have to send ours yearly, just change the dates.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. We are used to this rubbish in the NHS. can't wait for CQC.
    Also try directgovt as hey may have a link to ACAS or similar who provide templates

• Like Like x 2
  7. Buisness link are also very good for policy assistance

8. I've always thought these documents are judged by their weight rather than their actual content. Thick files on shelves is what they're looking for.

9. Whilst I can understand your cynical outlook, I now do this sort of stuff for a living so I can assure you that, from my perspective at least, its simply looking for legal compliance. As my wife is fond of saying, size doesnt really matter....

10. No, you just have to have them so bastardise someone else's.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)