Red Pill philosophy and the rise of the MRM

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds intriguing. Not having seen the film, do you have access to a link to his YouTube stuff?

I'd recommend the film first though there's some really good stuff on his youtube channel, An ear for men.

Some of the stuff about avoiding borderlines and other crazy bitches could have saved me a great deal of trouble in my earlier years.

And oddly my dog...... Several cars.... arrests... STD... Better not to think about it really..... :D

I'd recommend the film first though there's some really good stuff on his youtube channel, An ear for men.

Some of the stuff about avoiding borderlines and other crazy bitches could have saved me a great deal of trouble in my earlier years.

And oddly my dog...... Several cars.... arrests... STD... Better not to think about it really..... :D
I thought you were on about this guy - Terrence Popp

Ex US Army Ranger and lays down some interesting stuff about women. If you see through the act there is a lot of useful facts in there:

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
So true...

In fact it's lead, well probably not that directly, to research into what the crazy axis actually means. Yes all women are crazy but how?

Relationship aggression seems to be the best answer... Acts of bullying or threat directed not explicitly at the man but at the actual relationship.

Theory holds that men want more sex than women. Therefore they have to chase skirt. The hotter or more cockhungry the skirt the more they value the relationship. Women on the other hand, particularly the hot skirt, know they'll be chased, wined, dined and smoked if they end the relationship. Therefore men value the relationship itself higher than women.

So to take as a hypothetical example you get a call from your missus telling you that 'we' are looking after some rabbits. You ******* hate rabbits. Upon getting home it turns out she's emptied the joint bank account in order to half empty Pet's R Us to the tune of two hutches and every bit of rabbit related paraphernalia they stock. £650 gone in the first ******* week of the month.

You casually enquire how long 'we' are looking after the abominations for and are told, "Oh, just till they die".

Hypothetically.

Is it violence or abuse against your person? No, but it is a threat against the financial security of the relationship. Particularly if you have kids with unfortunate needs like... food.

And as the vid below explains it's a trap. If you restrict her access to the bank account then you are guilty ( and even more guilty under proposed legislation) for financial abuse. Next thing you know a grotesque lesbian slob from the SS will be accusing you of financial abuse.

For which there are two options. Admit it and go on a course to cure you ( actually shame you and get it on your record permanently ) or deny it and have their concern that you don't understand the ramifications of your financial abuse recorded for later buttfucking. A Duluthian nightmare.

Pretty much. These things tend to split at some point, radical or mainline etc...

Currently Red Pill seems to refer to those who want to change the system. There's another strand called Men Going Their Own Way... Which seems to be ignoring women altogether in favour of sheds as far as I can tell.

There's nowt wrong with a good shed...
@Drazyl at least you have your shed after being bullied by 'Mom'.