Red Pill philosophy and the rise of the MRM

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems the Men's Rights Movement is now a thing.

Since Cassie Jaye's intriguing 2016 documentary there seems to be an exponential growth in groups and Men's Rights Activists.

Naturally screenings of the film have been picketed by the blue haired mooses.

About time someone challenged the orthodoxy...

they seem to be a broad church of blokes who just want to see their own kids, and absolute mentalists (and everything in between those two extremes)

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
they seem to be a broad church of blokes who just want to see their own kids, and absolute mentalists (and everything in between those two extremes)
Pretty much. These things tend to split at some point, radical or mainline etc...

Currently Red Pill seems to refer to those who want to change the system. There's another strand called Men Going Their Own Way... Which seems to be ignoring women altogether in favour of sheds as far as I can tell.

There's nowt wrong with a good shed...

I shall be retiring to my man cave later on today. Rugby is on. I have a fridge for my beer , a tv and an armchair.

Toilet. I'll piss on her begonias.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
You aren't planning on burning your Y fronts then?

The kick arse Texan in the film has a youtube channel devoted to male psychology and how to avoid crazy bitches... It's ******* awesome.

You aren't planning on burning your Y fronts then?

The kick arse Texan in the film has a youtube channel devoted to male psychology and how to avoid crazy bitches... It's ******* awesome.
Sounds intriguing. Not having seen the film, do you have access to a link to his YouTube stuff?

Rather than burning Y fronts they could be worn back to front as a form of protest. Then if you give up on women entirely your ready to go on a cold day.

Not called ARRSE for nothing.

Pretty much. These things tend to split at some point, radical or mainline etc...

Currently Red Pill seems to refer to those who want to change the system. There's another strand called Men Going Their Own Way... Which seems to be ignoring women altogether in favour of sheds as far as I can tell.

There's nowt wrong with a good shed...
The holy grail of Shedists:- "Men and sheds" by Gordon Thorburn.
ISBN 1-84330-329-9. published by WWW.newhollandpublishers.com £9.99.

All you will ever need to know.