Votes: 10 9.7%
  • i give enough to charity

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • i don't give anything to charity

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • bah humbug i'm off for a beer

Votes: 36 35.0%

• Total voters
so what those on arrse doing for the erm great day?
sitting in a bath of beans, sky diving, persuading mrs may to resign?
or kicking back, beer in hand and surfing the net for red nose threads??

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
We buy stuff for granddaughter, who does Red Nose Day for us by proxy. Jobbed.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nothing now, we had planned on donating a few bob for little Nbongwe for a new pair of sandals so he can walk a little further for his cattle-shit infected water, but since Sir David of Lammy opened his gob about "white saviours", we've decided that the money would be better saved until tomorrow to spend on beer while watching the last 3 6 Nations games of this year. I'll raise a glass to Nbongwe and hope he doesn't die of Cholera/Dysentry/Galloping Foot Rot this year.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Give generously a nd ensure a NGO staff member does not have to travel economy ,why not get a group of friends to club in and raise money for a BMW for the 2nd wife of an African statesman

I wasn't aware it was Red Nose Day until I saw it mentioned today

I don't watch much live telly, so pretty much immune to BBC advertising extolling the virtue of watching the annual virtue signalling marathon

I appreciate the rich and famous encouraging others to give money to charity via an organisation that used to employ people to fuck kids

Last edited:
What's the point? Those for whom the money is supposedly raised will still keep having famines, wars, rabid diseases and keep on breeding at a rate that puts bacteria to shame.

Nothing now, we had planned on donating a few bob for little Nbongwe for a new pair of sandals so he can walk a little further for his cattle-shit infected water, but since Sir David of Lammy opened his gob about "white saviours", we've decided that the money would be better saved until tomorrow to spend on beer while watching the last 3 6 Nations games of this year. I'll raise a glass to Nbongwe and hope he doesn't die of Cholera/Dysentry/Galloping Foot Rot this year.
Cattle shit infected. Nbongwe....made oi larf

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
If any ARRSER is interested, I'd be happy to send them a picaninny
This time in 1980 I sailed Sabre from Gosport to Gib across Biscay in the aftermath of an equinoxial storm. A jar broke and made a real mess. I've never been able to tolerate picaninny since.

No. Hang on. It was picalilly. My mistake.

BIscay you stupid fúcking cùnting twàtting speelchucker.

Until they start posting out real children with flies in their eyes, I won't be donating.

With comedy like that you should really use your talents for good. If only there was a special day put asside for comic talent to raise money for the needy. Never mind eh.
As an aside, I see there's nothing on telly again tonight.

I wasn't aware it was Red Nose Day until I saw it mentioned today

I don't watch much live telly, so pretty much immune to BBC advertising extolling the virtue of watching the annual virtue signalling marathon
Same here, I didn't know either.
Telly will not be switched tonight. I can't stand the sight of that Henry tosser and the idea of another brass farthing going to Africa sickens me.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say that Red Nose Day passed me by again this year. Not watched live television for a few days and my usual internet channels don't seem keen to cover it. Nothing about it on the DTIC website either (where I have been 'living' for the last many hours).

Nothing worse than enforced joviality. Tonight I shall scuttle down to the pub and indulge in some genuine good fun. Sufficiently loosened by alcohol, I may part with a quid for charity if it is not demanded by some twat in a red wig and 'hilarious' tee-shirt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The13thDukeOfWybourne The Intelligence Cell 232
Clunge The NAAFI Bar 79
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 8