• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Red Kens political broadcast

Just watching Ken Livingstones political broadcast on Channel 4, he was saying how proud he is that 300 different languages are spoken in London schools, I thought the idea was one language .....ie English or is that un PC :?

The_Terrible_Twins said:
Just watching Ken Livingstones political broadcast on Channel 4, he was saying how proud he is that 300 different languages are spoken in London schools, I thought the idea was one language .....ie English or is that un PC :?
English
English (Ye Shakespearian stylee)
German
French
Spanish

I need some help on the other 295? Or is the cunt meaning the pupils with English As a Second Language with lessons still being taught in English? How do you spell "spin"?

If that fuc*er thought it would get him a vote he would tell you how proud he was of the Paedo's that operate in the capital! Not good enough for fish food that cu*t!

I wonder if there would be any mayor in the USA as proud to say that his city was so fractured.

Whiskybreath said:
I wonder if there would be any mayor in the USA as proud to say that his city was so fractured.
I would be more impressed if he had said that every one in London Schools could speak, read and write English on top of knowing a second or third language.
I hate that fcuking ccok weasel with great vengeance :twisted:

As a life long Labour voter i detest the newt lover so much i'm voting for buffoon Johnson. And he can shove his congestion charge & olympics up his sh1tter the fecking fat skidmark