Red Jacket Firearms

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Earlier today, I came into Maison Fingerz after a couple of hours of chopping and splitting logs in the freezing cold for a banjo and a brew.

I put the box on, and lo and behold it was the Discovery Channel and a programme entitled "Sons Of Guns". It features the above named company. Today their objective was to produce a fully suppressed grenade launcher.

Am I the only one who thinks that the company owner may have a little too much time on his hands?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not when you see how much he is charging for the weird weapons he builds.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

seen a few of them - and they wonder why they have an issue with gun use over there.

the technical stuff can be quite interesting but being cable the need the money shot at the end.

I did like what they did with the ak though.
  4. They don't have an issue with gun use, we do.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. He spends alot of his time re-inventing the wheel, but if it works for him then good on him. What he charges for a Saiga shotgun is astrofúckingnomical.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Whacking lumps of metal out of a tube isn't new, doing it stylishly is another thing. Fair play to him.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The episode in which he was re-activating a Bren nearly had me dehydrated down the front of my shirt until I discovered it would only fire semi-auto. What a fucking waste of time and money. Restore the fucking thing to its original glory, FFS!

Did a nice job on a 40mm Bofors, however.
  8. You are clearly watching the wrong show. You need to watch 'American Guns' , also on Discovery Channel. If only for the somewhat less mong-like daughter

Attached Files:

9. Errrrrr a pair of Uberti Colt copies.

One's on stand off too.
  10. Yep, but you just know that the one at Red Jacket swallows and doesn't spill a drop. Good on two fronts ~ the most important being that it halts that Southern drawl for a wee while........

Amazing part of the world. First place I heard the expression "there's more ways of killing a pig Boy than fuckin it to death"
    Still use it ~ always makes me smile ~ just not in front of the Vicar.............
  11. For those of you who prefer a more mature lady, the mother isn't too shabby either

Attached Files:

12. Bit of a pity they were careless with all those gun parts around the shop, and hence lost their licence to be a gun shop....