red Harley Motorbikes

B

Biscuits_AB

binderdundatngotdatshirt said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to which unit used the red HD motorbikes? regards Liam
Yep, it was the 14th/67th Red Harley Hussars (Davidson's Own).

Biscuits_AB said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to which unit used the red HD motorbikes? regards Liam
Yep, it was the 14th/67th Red Harley Hussars (Davidson's Own).
Do they still exist?
I have heard the expression "tail gunner on a Harley Davidson" a few times before. I had thought it was in reference to bizarre sexual preferences involving leather chaps and lots of leather tassles.
I gather these tail gunners hang around in groups and are very "friendly"

Biscuits I have read a few of your replies to threads over the years and was not 100% certain until today! ;-)~
Lord flashheart .....it would appear so otherwise i would not pose the question!
Three times on three seperate threads??

The clue may be that no-one has replied with a sensible answer so possibly nobody knows or cares.

Why do you need to know?

Post Office
for about 2 days till it rained and they all stopped working
Agricultural folk-art on wheels,or the rotorvator as transport

thanks salford 2nd fella to say it was the posties so ill take it as red pardon the pun!....and whoever asked why i want to know knowledge is power!........actually someone asked me so i thought id ask the experts......Biscuits AB take one step backwards! stand still!!.thanks to the other experts ! :p

thanks salford 2nd fella to say it was the posties so ill take it as red pardon the pun!....and whoever asked why i want to know knowledge is power!........actually someone asked me so i thought id ask the experts......Biscuits AB take one step backwards! stand still!!.thanks to the other experts ! :p

Open your front door,take a deep breath and step outside you boring cnut

Nope I've never seen red HD's in the Postie units I was in bearing in mind the role role the bikes are used for I don't think they really wish to advertise themselves as a BFO target

brettarider said:
Nope I've never seen red HD's in the Postie units I was in bearing in mind the role role the bikes are used for I don't think they really wish to advertise themselves as a BFO target

Mmm. Same reason we 'civilianised' 110 Land rovers when going adventure training. Hand painted them red or blue. They really blended in. :roll:

oldbaldy

LE
Didn't Dennis Hopper have one?