• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

red devils freefall team

once you get to your parachute battlion when can you apply for the reddevils?

do you have to wait for a few years before you can?

tropper66 said:
My mates son is in the Devils I took him about 8 or 9 years from passing Pcoy, His dads called Wally So you can work it out which one he is
If father is anything like son, then i feel sorry for you mate! :twisted:

Keep an eye out on BBC 2 in May, The Red Freds will be appearing on the quiz programme EGG HEADS.

Paras taking part in a quiz show that requires the use of their brains! never thought i'd see the day.

sneeky_turd said:
tropper66 said:
My mates son is in the Devils I took him about 8 or 9 years from passing Pcoy, His dads called Wally So you can work it out which one he is
If father is anything like son, then i feel sorry for you mate! :twisted:

Keep an eye out on BBC 2 in May, The Red Freds will be appearing on the quiz programme EGG HEADS.

Paras taking part in a quiz show that requires the use of their brains! never thought i'd see the day.
Already had it rammed down throught on regimental site

Latest Threads