Red Cross Parcel Thread

The only thing I can think of wanting from the states is a Glock 19 in 9mm parabellum and a few hundred rounds of ammo. I would accept a Browning Hi-Power as a substitute.

In return, your choice of food or drink....

(I'm not a fan of US food)

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've done this a few times with groups I've been part of through online gaming.

I once sent a package with Irn Bru, some chocolate and various other bits and..... For reasons not quite clear to myself....a Melton Mowbray pork pie.

I'd sealed the box really, really well.

It took two months to reach the recipient.

They vomited when they opened it.

Oops.

I'd ******* kill for some Slim Jim's though.

The only thing I can think of wanting from the states is a Glock 19 in 9mm parabellum and a few hundred rounds of ammo. I would accept a Browning Hi-Power as a substitute.

I can get you one, no issue. There's two Glock dealers in my sleepy little town. You arrange shipping/collection from me and we're on. I could be back here with the gat in an hour :) I've got some 9mm you can have, so we're good, no?

There's a difference between "American Cheese" and "Cheese from America".

This stuff is American Cheese, and is every bit as wank as it looks. Its one and only use in this house is on hamburgers.

View attachment 361524

This stuff however is also from America, and is 3-year aged Cheddar. It's strong in taste, a beautiful crumbly texture and is fcuking lush, if cheese is your thing.

View attachment 361526

In fact, it's rather too lush, and I'm on a ferking diet :)
Passed it's use by date before you sell it, a nation of Pikeys

I can get you one, no issue. There's two Glock dealers in my sleepy little town. You arrange shipping/collection from me and we're on. I could be back here with the gat in an hour :) I've got some 9mm you can have, so we're good, no?
If I could get it through customs I'd be happy to send you all the Marmite and proper cheese you can eat.

. . . and have you ever wondered why it isn't available here?

I'll help you out: it's gopping.
These things are probably not available here because they contain ingredients that we've banned.

There's a reason for that, too...

Some of the people living across the pond are having trouble getting their hands on certain items from the UK.
So I thought a red cross parcel thread might help.
If there's a particular brand or ingredient you can't get then post it here and we'll see if some one can locate and post it over.
Hopefully it'll be a two way thing as I know when I was State side I liked the vanilla coffee creamer (powder) which for some reason isn't available in the UK, I also used a Benadryl antiseptic stick for cuts grazes itches etc which again I can't find over here.
So if there's an Item you really really want and can't get put it in here and hopefully someone will be able to arrange something.
Ta muchly, and if you want anything (coffee creamer) just drop me a PM. It in't a problem.

No! You don't want a Glock 19, not unless you have wimmins hands - my Mrs has a Glock 19. You want a real man's gun: The new Glock 19X. It benefits from the 17 frame, but the 19 slide length.......s'very nice, I'd get one if I didn't have a HK VP9, which is even nicer, on my xmas list.

Last edited:
...Its one and only use in this house is on hamburgers...

Simple solution: If you don't like hamburgers just don't eat them. Aversion therapy by putting yellow plastic on them and making them even worse is pointless.

No! You don't want a Glock 19, not unless you have wimmins hands - my Mrs has a Glock 19. You want a real man's gun: The new Glock 17X. It benefits from the 17 frame, but the 19 slide length.......s'very nice, I'd get one if I didn't have a HK VP9, which is even nicer, on my xmas list.
Reject the plastic rubbish and go HK or Sig. You know it makes sense.

Latest Threads