Red cords spotted again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Jul 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Why do they think that a blue shirt, sh1tty panama a tweed jacket and red cords on the hottest day of the year makes them look smart?
    CLA Game fair where tweed looks best on a short skirted girlie!
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Must be a sloan ranger...

Slow day,Ug's?
  3. An officer me thinks
  4. officers mess do????
  5. In short No. But a nonse yes.
  6. I reckon they look rather snazzy. But then I look like an idiot at the best of times.
  7. Tweed in this weather? The mong needs some sartorial re-education. It's blazer mit slacks or linen suit - Martin Bell stylee. NEVER wear a Panama with tweeds.
  8. He probaly had to borrow them after dribbling caviar and red wine down his other pair,which were bright purple.
  9. An Italian?
  10. I once had to contend with a company director who would arrive on the plane from the UK to the hottest and dustiest spot in Africa dressed in a tweed suit, tightly knotted tie and brogues. Stupid shit would sweat - and bitch about the discomfort - until he got back on the plane, but claimed that he was maintaining standards. Whose standards was anyone's guess.
  11. The question needs to be asked - why the fcuk were you there - or are you the bloke disguised in the rather large arrsed jeans with a dog sniffing your bum :?
  12. There's four dogs there and a collie from what I can see.
  13. A pimp, his cane is in his unseen hand.

14. The only thing He's pimpin is his own gay arrse.

Red pants are pants ffs :!:
  15. you're all wrong. it's a squaddie in websters kit.