Red cords spotted again!

ugly

LE
Why do they think that a blue shirt, sh1tty panama a tweed jacket and red cords on the hottest day of the year makes them look smart?
[/img]
CLA Game fair where tweed looks best on a short skirted girlie!

officers mess do????

Tweed in this weather? The mong needs some sartorial re-education. It's blazer mit slacks or linen suit - Martin Bell stylee. NEVER wear a Panama with tweeds.

He probaly had to borrow them after dribbling caviar and red wine down his other pair,which were bright purple.

An Italian?

I once had to contend with a company director who would arrive on the plane from the UK to the hottest and dustiest spot in Africa dressed in a tweed suit, tightly knotted tie and brogues. Stupid shit would sweat - and bitch about the discomfort - until he got back on the plane, but claimed that he was maintaining standards. Whose standards was anyone's guess.

ugly said:
Why do they think that a blue shirt, sh1tty panama a tweed jacket and red cords on the hottest day of the year makes them look smart?
[/img]
CLA Game fair where tweed looks best on a short skirted girlie!
The question needs to be asked - why the fcuk were you there - or are you the bloke disguised in the rather large arrsed jeans with a dog sniffing your bum :?

Taffnp said:
A pimp, his cane is in his unseen hand.

The only thing He's pimpin is his own gay arrse.

Red pants are pants ffs :!:

Ugly WTF! Are you a SEGA tour Rep or summat?
I'm surprised you could get close enough to check out the Sloanes sartorial numptiness, the smell of piss stained underwear from the marquee must have been awful.

ugly

LE
I was at the CLA picking up stock for the Furhers business. I was wearing chinos and a polo shirt, too fecking hot for my liking!
Tweed, hmmmmmmmmmm it has its places but not here, I'm sure that he is actually stalking me, I would have sneaked some pics from the really wild clothing coy where lithe girlies wear tweed mini skirts and high boots but the furher was watching me too closely!

This was at the CLA Game Fair. It was a fecking hot day and these peole were determend to be seen to be wearing the right clothes. Honestly, you could buy them at the show in various colours; red, blue, yellow, orange. It was funny seeing them stalking from shade to shade trying no to suffer too much!

I have to agree with Ugly however, there were some young girls wearing short tweed skirts and that, fellow arrsers, was a whole other experrience.

No piccies of them Ugly?