Red Caps

Hi,

I'm doing some research for a project and it'd be really helpful to speak to someone who knows the role of the royal military police really well (the army website hasn't been all that helpful in answering some questions).

Are there any current/ex-red caps that have a few minutes to spare for my research? I'd be massively grateful as there's so much conflicting information online!

Thanks

Move it to the NAAFI please........

Hi,

I'm doing some research for a project and it'd be really helpful to speak to someone who knows the role of the royal military police really well (the army website hasn't been all that helpful in answering some questions).

Are there any current/ex-red caps that have a few minutes to spare for my research? I'd be massively grateful as there's so much conflicting information online!

Thanks
I'm not a Monkey, but maybinasknqhat kind of research you're doing?

@Queensman - a little bit hypocritical, you giving me a show again brain cell.

Ho Ho Ho.

Apologised to the veteran who you 'outed' yet?
Bless, you really are a bit of a thicket and lacking in original thought, aren't you?. Have you attempted (get a grown up to help if it's a struggle) to read the offending thread? Probably not, given that you are from Monkey World and more used to jumping to conclusions rather than bothering to look for evidence. Let me know when you have and then I'll explain.

I do truly hope someone's not going to make another RMP fly on the wall, or even worse, Tasmin's making a comeback.

Latest Threads