Red Bull Air Race 2008

I did. And I saw helicopters go upside down, planes go 233mph 5 meters above the water. It was awesome. And they gave away free red bull at the end. And the people checking tickets were Hawt.

Hawt is the new hot, just like Nawt is the new not. It makes the word seem more exaggerated in my opinion. It could just be a different regional dialect. Maybe everyone from my area of the UK speak like that.

Summerfield said:
Hawt is the new hot, just like Nawt is the new not. It makes the word seem more exaggerated in my opinion. It could just be a different regional dialect. Maybe everyone from my area of the UK speak like that.
Whats wrong with just saying 'hot' or 'not'?

Is your area near Rampton perchance?

Summerfield said:
Did the red bull pro-vide you-all with much refray-yush-munt?

Summerfield said:
Whilst i was out et about laterrs on it made me wery wery talkative, people were looking at me on the train.

Probably due to the pointy head, six fingers and the fact that you were licking the window I'd imagine.

and i fell off the train and my shoe fell onto the tracks, but that happens to me all the time. No but seriously did anyone go to the race? I am just interested in what they thought of it, as It was my first time.

Summerfield said:
and i fell off the train and my shoe fell onto the tracks, but that happens to me all the time. No but seriously did anyone go to the race? I am just interested in what they thought of it, as It was my first time.
You shouldn't be typing this cobblers you should be watching 'Napoleon Dynamite' on Film 4.

bigeye said:
Summerfield said:
You shouldn't be typing this cobblers you should be watching 'Napoleon Dynamite' on Film 4.

Or the Telly Tubbies.

Summerfield said:
Where would that be? Cuntsville in Southern Cuntshire?

Me ! I attended this fantastic display of 'corporate money sucking' and glutonous enterpise. Really enjoyed the thought of some smart arrsed foreign pilot smacking into the dirty Thames at 260 knots. Alas it was not to be, but the day was good even though slightly wet and was finished off by viewing the film 'Oh Brother ' at the out door Somerset House event in the evening. The flying backwards display by near vintage Lynx was something else. Could only do that in my glider when the wind is above 50 knots!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
simbo The Intelligence Cell 7
ThunderBox The Intelligence Cell 18
T Aviation 1