Red Bull Air Race 2008

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Summerfield, Aug 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone go to the Red Bull Air race 2008 in London?
  2. Bet someone did.
  3. I did. And I saw helicopters go upside down, planes go 233mph 5 meters above the water. It was awesome. And they gave away free red bull at the end. And the people checking tickets were Hawt.
  4. Were what?
  5. Hawt.

This is all I could come up with;

Summerfield has either got a cracking dialect on his keyboard or is talking gobbledegook.
  6. Hawt is the new hot, just like Nawt is the new not. It makes the word seem more exaggerated in my opinion. It could just be a different regional dialect. Maybe everyone from my area of the UK speak like that.
  7. Whats wrong with just saying 'hot' or 'not'?

Is your area near Rampton perchance?
  8. Did the red bull pro-vide you-all with much refray-yush-munt?
  9. Whilst i was out et about laterrs on it made me wery wery talkative, people were looking at me on the train.

10. Probably due to the pointy head, six fingers and the fact that you were licking the window I'd imagine.
  11. and i fell off the train and my shoe fell onto the tracks, but that happens to me all the time. No but seriously did anyone go to the race? I am just interested in what they thought of it, as It was my first time.
  12. You shouldn't be typing this cobblers you should be watching 'Napoleon Dynamite' on Film 4.

13. Or the Telly Tubbies.