Red Book Test Help

Discussion in 'ACF' started by walting_matilda, Dec 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chaps,

For a while I have had a red book test on my computer. Low and behold, when I actually need it I do not have it. Can anyone PM me and help me out with a copy of a test sheet?

Cheers in advance.
  2. Chaps

91 views and no reply?
  3. Probably because no-one has a scoobie what you are on about?

I don't.
  4. Try your TSA*

*Unless you are your County's TSA. Then, your fucked...
  5. I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you afterwards...
  6. Test sheets seem to be writen by the person who signs to say you have taken and passed the test...

But then somone did mention that it could be online soon, do the test, print it off and email to your HQ for their records...
  7. PM sent ref red book test,hope it helps
  8. If the Training Safety Advisor is not able to pass the Cadet Training Safety Precautions test, everyone is fucked.
  9. Is it not 20 random question taken from all over the red book, only the answers are to be writen in a certain way, paragraph No and the sentence?
  10. That was the impression that I got, with it also being an 'Open Book' test, meaning that the only thing the test ACTUALLY tests you on is your ability to find something in a book. If you really need (and particularly WANT!) to practice doing that, you need a word with yourself.
  11. Agreed, but westminster is having a bit of a hard on about it. As a result been told to get it sorted.
  12. I know someone who can quote large sections of the red book from memory. Also, when on my AI's course and we were handed the new inserts this chap, as ADS, went away with said new inserts and spent some time reading through checking for errors...he found NINE. I think HE needs a word with HIMSELF. Mind you, it IS quite useful having someone like that on the county training team to help stick it to idiot instructors who THINK they know what they're on about!