Red Book and update of medals issued

i left the army last year and was obviously issued with my red book. due to the fact i did a tour of Bosnia in my last 6 months (nice of them) and the length of time waiting for my Telic medal i do not have these entered officially in my red book. i only have my two previously issued medals.

anyone know how i can get this updated to include the iraq and bosnia medal to make them official so to speak.

i signed for both medals and the paperwork was sent off.

ArmySurplusSpecial said:
i left the army last year and was obviously issued with my red book. due to the fact i did a tour of Bosnia in my last 6 months (nice of them) and the length of time waiting for my Telic medal i do not have these entered officially in my red book. i only have my two previously issued medals.

anyone know how i can get this updated to include the iraq and bosnia medal to make them official so to speak.

i signed for both medals and the paperwork was sent off.
Send off to M&RO Glasgow, get your docs sent to you, I had to do that for my ACSM, same thing, left and no medal until I had left. Not in my red book but the Medal Office can confirm but M&RO Glasgow is a good place to start

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Effendi Juniors 3
Accidental_discharge The NAAFI Bar 37
T Classified Ads 1