• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Red Arrows, well they are cack but theyre our cack

Gentlemen, it appears that the DCNMS thinks the Red Arrows are too militaristically British to perform at the 2012 Olympics. Well I'm sorry, they may walk around all day disguised as Quickfit fitters and chat up any woman with a pulse, despite the proximity to husband, finace and sibling...but they are a pretty good bunch of air display fighter jocks. so lets get them up and over the Olympics...

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/RedArrows2012/

I can't pay attention I've got Attention Deficit...oh look over there it's a fire engine...

PS If you haven't attended to this "pish" by signing the petition, then please do so. If you have, then feel free to wield your pish card...

This is from the Red Arrows own website

There has been a lot of speculation recently both in the media and online regarding whether we have been banned from displaying at the 2012 Olympics, and we are getting an increasingly large amount of enquiries from people wondering whether or not to sign online petitions. We are very happy to tell you that the story is complete rubbish! It’s far too early for either us or the organising committee of London 2012 to discuss any participation by the Red Arrows in the celebrations. We plan our display season one year in advance and so we’re currently busy trying to organise our 2008 display season. We would like to thank everyone for their support – but hope that the truth behind this story will put everyone’s concerns to rest

devexwarrior said:

There has been a lot of speculation recently both in the media and online regarding whether we have been banned from displaying at the 2012 Olympics, and we are getting an increasingly large amount of enquiries from people wondering whether or not to sign online petitions. We are very happy to tell you that the story is complete rubbish! It’s far too early for either us or the organising committee of London 2012 to discuss any participation by the Red Arrows in the celebrations. We plan our display season one year in advance and so we’re currently busy trying to organise our 2008 display season. We would like to thank everyone for their support – but hope that the truth behind this story will put everyone’s concerns to rest
Well that seems a bit more DS than pish here and pish there. However it is always worthwhile to get the rabble roused early. It prevents any attempt to apologise rather than explain on gobmint's part.

As for gin, today I have mostly been drinking Peroni!

devexwarrior said:

Hope Biggles has got this organised already!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cuddles said:
Well that seems a bit more DS than pish here and pish there.
A fair point from our resident ginger giant. Ok, how about pish here?

Can't point to the other six hundred and forty two threads posted about this last month alone as they've all been culled unfortunately*

*Not unfortunately.

DozyBint said:
blue-sophist said:
Cuds, it's a bit early for you to have gin-haze ... :roll:
Oh my Blue, that's a lovely glass house you live in...!
Beeeeeetch .... :lol:

Anyway, I stopped drinking gin a year or more ago, due to several un-planned encounters between nose and keyboard.

... ah, I hear the butler popping another cork ... bye for now 8)

Well lardi-fecking-da! I appear to have responded intemperately (ooh) to an e-mail received in good faith (ooh) and to have raised the ire of those who no doubt read every thread (ooh) regardless of whether they are interested or indeed informed (ooh)...I am needless to say desolated that I have cost you moments of your otherwise undoubtedly productive lives. I shall resign to an island in the Aegean sea, beginning a solitary, eremetical existence unrelieved by the joys of Arrse critic status, the life you all espouse but I am unworthy of.

Or possibly I'll go up the pub and buy a beer or three and find this less heinous by the second?

You are the ref...apparently...nay the entire disciplinary committee of the Arrse Posting Union.

I can only assume Cuddles the original has been taken for re-education , and Cuddles the facsimile is posting on Arrse.

I look forward to the return of Cuddles 1 , albeit writing with his left hand.

In the interim, short finals for Arrseholio to spare the blushes of the original Cuddles, who will no doubt be outraged that he has been used in so foul a fashion.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah, trying to bluster your way out with faux anger to cover the fact that even the petition you linked to SAYS IT’S UTTER CRAP yet you failed to notice.

Good drills.

PartTimePongo said:
I can only assume Cuddles the original has been taken for re-education , and Cuddles the facsimile is posting on Arrse.

I look forward to the return of Cuddles 1 , albeit writing with his left hand.

In the interim, short finals for Arrseholio to spare the blushes of the original Cuddles, who will no doubt be outraged that he has been used in so foul a fashion.
Couldn't care less...

Latest Threads