Red Arrows, well they are cack but theyre our cack

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cuddles, Sep 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen, it appears that the DCNMS thinks the Red Arrows are too militaristically British to perform at the 2012 Olympics. Well I'm sorry, they may walk around all day disguised as Quickfit fitters and chat up any woman with a pulse, despite the proximity to husband, finace and sibling...but they are a pretty good bunch of air display fighter jocks. so lets get them up and over the Olympics...
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Jesus wept. Not this pish again!
  3. Just a few! :roll:

Come on Cuddles, try to pay attention!
  4. I can't pay attention I've got Attention Deficit...oh look over there it's a fire engine...

PS If you haven't attended to this "pish" by signing the petition, then please do so. If you have, then feel free to wield your pish card...
  5. This is from the Red Arrows own website

There has been a lot of speculation recently both in the media and online regarding whether we have been banned from displaying at the 2012 Olympics, and we are getting an increasingly large amount of enquiries from people wondering whether or not to sign online petitions. We are very happy to tell you that the story is complete rubbish! It’s far too early for either us or the organising committee of London 2012 to discuss any participation by the Red Arrows in the celebrations. We plan our display season one year in advance and so we’re currently busy trying to organise our 2008 display season. We would like to thank everyone for their support – but hope that the truth behind this story will put everyone’s concerns to rest
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Cuds, it's a bit early for you to have gin-haze ... :roll:

Do try to keep up, old chap, or you'll have to go in the LandRover
  7. Well that seems a bit more DS than pish here and pish there. However it is always worthwhile to get the rabble roused early. It prevents any attempt to apologise rather than explain on gobmint's part.

As for gin, today I have mostly been drinking Peroni!
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Grief Cuddles this crap was going round last year. You been asleep since then?
  9. Hope Biggles has got this organised already!
  10. Tut tut Cuddles-I expected better of you....

Ohhh fire engine, you say? Where? :p
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

A fair point from our resident ginger giant. Ok, how about pish here?

Can't point to the other six hundred and forty two threads posted about this last month alone as they've all been culled unfortunately*

*Not unfortunately.
  12. Oh my Blue, that's a lovely glass house you live in...!
  13. May I still jump on the outrage bus?
  14. No the mileage is so high it's had to go in for in depth repair, expected back on line May 2014.
  15. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Beeeeeetch .... :lol:

Anyway, I stopped drinking gin a year or more ago, due to several un-planned encounters between nose and keyboard.

... ah, I hear the butler popping another cork ... bye for now 8)