Red Arrow crash at Bournemouth Air Show

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Poppy, Aug 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. breaking news on BBC :(

2. ****.

10 letters.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just flew over my house literally minutes ago

Sad times :(

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Post deleted. Biscuits and Koschei, would you mind editing yours to remove the quotes of the f*ckwit's trolling?

• Like Like x 1
  5. For "britishempire". Before posting a reply I took the time to read back over your previous contributions (if those asinine, puerile and frankly adolescent offerings can be termed that). having now done so, I feel quite free to suggest that you have nothing to offer this community - or, I suspect humanity as a whole - and have managed to earn the unreserved distain of the broad church of arrsers. Go away and, if you are capable of so doing, think what you have done to earn such vehement dislike. (I feel quite proud at not just telling him to **** off).

• Like Like x 4
  6. Just been at Beckingham Camp the last fortnight and we saw them flying over several times in loose formations, no doubt going to or returning from a show.

7. They were up my way last week, I'm sure many people will be sad to hear this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

heres hoping they got out ok.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Having seen your previous - and now thankfully deleted - post on this subject I can tell you that, from this call sign, abject crawling will not hide the fact that you are a social inept of the first water and I will use each of your future posts to offer highlight that fact. Theres nothing so empty as an internet brawl, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception. Oh, and being outside the NAAFI I can't call you what I feel you to be.

10. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It's the previously banned user 'protectyourself'

Action imminent to remove.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Some good news. Hope he's okay and just a couple of inches shorter!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Fingers crossed for the pilot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Figures! ...................

14. Ack.
    rickshaw