Red AQs peak cap.

E

EScotia

Sorry but had to find a topic to post on that would knock the Lean discussion off the top.

Again,

Sorry :roll:

WOOO HOOOO!!!
I just won it on e-bay!!

dickie_out_and_about said:
WOOO HOOOO!!!
I just won it on e-bay!!
Cheers mate, it will keep my kids in school uniform for a year, Ive got a matching leather thong with AQ's badge on the front and hammer and tongs on the back, you can have it for the reserve.

How much did the hat go for?

Obviously I cant top that little number.But I came across these beauties for the new Storeman/RS CEG (IN Jans crafty mag) once theyve reached reached WO.

Attachments

T

the_mentalist

zoomeheed said:
Obviously I cant top that little number.But I came across these beauties for the new Storeman/RS CEG (IN Jans crafty mag) once theyve reached reached WO.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :x :x :x

What kind of fcuking rank slide is that??

the_mentalist said:
zoomeheed said:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :x :x :x

What kind of fcuking rank slide is that??
Maybe the Sgt Major does a bit of moonlighting as a blacksmith :wink:

They'd better get a quick amendment in for JSP 336 Vol 12 Part 3 Pam 15 Section 3 then, or Sgt Major Tarmac Tech will be incorrectly dressed.

Nige said:
They'd better get a quick amendment in for JSP 336 Vol 12 Part 3 Pam 15 Section 3 then, or Sgt Major Tarmac Tech will be incorrectly dressed.
I was just about to make you aware of this thread regarding the rank slide Nige :lol:

Is that one of your Ozzie peak caps for sale, I bet there p*ssing themselves down under with what WALTs will buy and sell here.

T

the_mentalist

two-four-albert said:
Not going to be confusing enough then is it?????? Does that mean they will really be Tiffy Tarmac??
No self respecting RS CSM would wear hammer and pincers under their rank!

TS Spec..................Bring it on!!!

the_mentalist said:
two-four-albert said:
Not going to be confusing enough then is it?????? Does that mean they will really be Tiffy Tarmac??

Could they have crossed pace stick underneath T_M.

Ps happy New Year T_M you whining scrotebag :D

T

the_mentalist

The_IRON said:
the_mentalist said:
two-four-albert said:

Could they have crossed pace stick underneath T_M.

Ps happy New Year T_M you whining scrotebag :D
GRRRRRRR! Fcuking boy scout badges! :x

What next......................crossed submarines!!

The_IRON said:
dickie_out_and_about said:
WOOO HOOOO!!!
I just won it on e-bay!!
Cheers mate, it will keep my kids in school uniform for a year, Ive got a matching leather thong with AQ's badge on the front and hammer and tongs on the back, you can have it for the reserve.

How much did the hat go for?
£1.99
The thong will go well with my desert cam peep hole bra and flash's second hand DPM chaps that I found in Help The Aged charity shop in Salisbury.

Cinderella you shall go to the Mardi Gras!!