"Red" Adair arrested for beating his missus up

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by growler, Sep 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4287054.stm

Got to get rid of the aggression somehow I suppose! I'll bet his wife is not someone that you would want to argue with as well. Would have thought that, by now, some of his old enemies/chums would have sorted him out. Can't be a big secret where he lives. Does he have - is he entitled to any sort of police protection?

2. Police Protection for what??

He is not to set foot back in N.I, don't suppose anyone in N.I is particularly interested in his activities on the mainland.

Everyone is well aware of the whereabouts of 'Mad dog'.

He isn't doing very well is he:

Restraining Order

Bolton Section of the UDA not going well then??

He's a nasty little piece of work!!!!

3. I really feel that the forum members should club together and ensure that Adair has a first class seat back to his former colleagues. I want him to get the best send off that time, money and a broken coke bottle can allow.....

If you are reading this Adair........kiss my arrse!! :D

4. :lol: :lol:

5. So this isn't the same "Red" Adair who used to cap oil wells that were on fire ?

6. The only thing that this herbert will have capped...with luck will be his fat ugly arrse!!!

Pucker up Mad Dog......rabid little shagnasty! :lol:

7. Saw red adair and thought it was the world famous fireman :oops: :oops: :oops:

Did think he might be a bit old to raise an erection never mind his fists :D

gets me coat...

8. Oh, i think he's capped a fee knees in his time. He's nothing but a toe rag gangster...if I ever run into him at a car boot I hope I have something large and heavy to hand. It turned my stomach having to be civil to him working the Shankhill. It's a shame so many hits have failed on him.

UQFEGD

PP

9. Agent_Smith wrote:

man

Don't be silly: we're on about the one who danced with Ginger Rogers, aren't we?

(Check, please)