Discussion in 'OTC' started by mrunknown, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I'd like to join the UOTC when I go to university but I have a few questions.

Will I still be allowed to join considering I am a former EDL member (kind off) I never went to any demos but I did join their forum online however I've decided Im never going to any demos because I have read that soldiers that are already in the army can get sacked for joining the EDL. I'm worried someone will tell the army during uni and it will take ages for some sort of investigation. Just to confirm I'm not a racist or a fascist, I'm not even white myself and my parents are immigrants who fled Islamic persecution, I think its just some EDL members that are bad but not all.

Also if I need glasses for my reading can I still join ?
  2. This will be fun!
  3. can someone just give me a straight answer and not get into politics and what not
  4. How droll, troll.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tripe, reported.
  6. actually just remembered I also have had a broken elbow in the past and I have metal wires in there which I can chose to remove or I could keep, if I keep them will I not be able to join considering both my arms function equally now and the bone has fully healed.
  7. Buns.

I have buns. And Maltesers. And proper Budweiser.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.