Recruitment with 1 conviction for assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

iznyme

Crow
I tried to join up about a year ago, but after being mucked about by Capita for 7 months, I gave up. I still want to join, and have restarted the process. However, I was convicted of assault ( I pulled someone's hair), in January, was fined and 90 day tag. The fine has been paid and tag finished in April. What are the chances of being allowed to continue with the recruitment process.

I tried to join up about a year ago, but after being mucked about by Capita for 7 months, I gave up. I still want to join, and have restarted the process. However, I was convicted of assault ( I pulled someone's hair), in January, was fined and 90 day tag. The fine has been paid and tag finished in April. What are the chances of being allowed to continue with the recruitment process.
Spent conviction.?
Should be ok.
Just gut it out with Crapita.

As the fine has been paid your conviction will be spent after 1 year (therefore January 2020).

You should continue with your application, you’ll be advised if there is a problem.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Royal Navy 5
Effendi US 27
QRK2 ARRSE: Site Issues 8

Latest Threads