• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Recruitment turn over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long(roughly)will it take a young man or woman to get from the careers office and into day one week one of basic training. From the first time he or she walks into the afco, goes through all the tests and interviews, recruit selection, etc, etc to the day of starting basic?

matters if it gose smoothly.

mine didnt go welll and the process took 1year and 6months! .

so matters if you get any errors

Mine took around 12 months from the first inquiry until my date for basic but i had a bit of a problem with the application, i think the average is around 6 months

It depends on too many things to give an accurate answer, I have had no problems at all everything has went through promptly but by the time I get to basic it will nearly be 12months since I started my application. Theres also some lads who passed ADSC with me who are in training now... Lucky feckers!

harris921 said:
How long(roughly)will it take a young man or woman to get from the careers office and into day one week one of basic training. From the first time he or she walks into the afco, goes through all the tests and interviews, recruit selection, etc, etc to the day of starting basic?
It depends on too many factors. If your doctors are picky, if the AFCO is busy (which it most likely is). If you have anything wrong with you medically. Also certain jobs you need to do another selection so that add's time. No one can tell you the answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads