Recruitment question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by zxcvbnm, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi. Firstly thanks to all the informative people out there, Ive read a lot of useful snippets recently.

I have a history of drug abuse thats probably on my medical record because of a consequential psychotic episode. I plan to be an officer. My mental health lapse inspired me to become an officer, but will it also prevent me?

2. Good Lord, does the full moon bring these chaps out or something?

Honestly, between the drugs and the mental health issues I deeply suspect you have roughly the same odds as a stray cat in Chinatown. Check with your Careers Office though.

Now stand by, I suspect what's incoming will smart somewhat.

3. HHH

HHH LE

Why, Oh Why, Oh Why, do you feel the need to post this crap to try and wind people up. It's been done so many times, and I'm sure it wasn't any funnier the first time. What possible satisfaction can you get from being so stupid and childlike, is beyond me.

4. Good thinking guys. I should have tried the search function which was disabled last time.

Mental health is only as good as one professes it to be, drug abuse isnt appropriate in the army, and the most important thing is to be honest.

5. Is this you perchance ?

mutant.jpg