Recruitment: Military Intelligence

(Inspired by recent threads)

I am looking for information about military intelligence not available on the Army website.

What is the best way to get experience of the most sensitive roles and operations? Specifically, I would like to know where the main UK military focus is. I only want to serve His Majesty the Queen and make glorious victory for UK.

Also, I am keen to speak to personnel in sensitive roles who are bored and / or have character flaws involving money, infidelity or anything else that they would seek to conceal from law enforcement.

To set the scene, I have recently finished my GCSE-levels with the best results of my generation. The teachers held me above their shoulders when the results were declared & my comrade pupils built a statue of me to honour my commitment to the West.

Slime

LE
I am quite slow at typing, but want to show you how MI5 works.

If you have something like a temporary address in the UK, such as a bed and breakfast I could send you an invite so you can come at sit in my office for a few hours.

I am looking for information about military intelligence not available on the Army website.

What is the best way to get experience of the most sensitive roles and operations? Specifically, I would like to know where the main UK military focus is. I only want to serve His Majesty the Queen and make glorious victory for UK.

Also, I am keen to speak to personnel in sensitive roles who are bored and / or have character flaws involving money, infidelity or anything else that they would seek to conceal from law enforcement.

To set the scene, I have recently finished my GCSE-levels with the best results of my generation. The teachers held me above their shoulders when the results were declared & my comrade pupils built a statue of me to honour my commitment to the West.
Sounds like the plot for a sequel

Cultural Learnings of Great Britain for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

MrMemory

War Hero
Kakogo tsveta elling u kherefordskogo tovarishcha?

His Majesty the Queen probably has a few flaws himself, but the focus at present is on another member of the family who has a multitude of issues of infidelity, finance and character flaws currently attempting concealment and in dire need of assistance, preferably from someone who has an erection built for them. Access is via Gislaine - consider it an initiative test for this most sensitive of roles - definitely not available on the Army website - password hint: glorious victory.

Do your A levels and go to university, preferably Cambridge, once there join the hunt sab's, or something similar. Apply to the army as an officer and do not mention your hunt sabbing - they encourage a bit of subterfuge in future intelligence officers as it stands them in good stead for a post-military future with MI6.

His Majesty the Queen probably has a few flaws himself, but the focus at present is on another member of the family who has a multitude of issues of infidelity, finance and character flaws currently attempting concealment and in dire need of assistance, preferably from someone who has an erection built for them. Access is via Gislaine - consider it an initiative test for this most sensitive of roles - definitely not available on the Army website - password hint: glorious victory.
re. Ghislain, is entry gained orally, or is there some crafty backdoor?

Do your A levels and go to university, preferably Cambridge, once there join the hunt sab's, or something similar. Apply to the army as an officer and do not mention your hunt sabbing - they encourage a bit of subterfuge in future intelligence officers as it stands them in good stead for a post-military future with MI6.

re. Ghislain, is entry gained orally, or is there some crafty backdoor?
I should think a 'scoop' might be required.

Latest Threads