Recruitment for the Playstation Generation

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by DesktopCommando, Apr 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Played it last night when it first came out. Was very bugged; couldn't see mission debriefs, play the sniper training etc.

2. Worked fine for me. I think it's quite fun, but will it actually get kids in?

3. Oh fcuk last thing I want is some nob coming into my unit going on about how much he fragged his buddies on cod4 last night... :roll:

4. You picked airstrike, we couldnt do that well done you made the right decision we blow the wall!

5. heh exactly

was quite fun but couldn't really do anything wrong. whatever you do you're congratulated and could be a great soldier

6. I did it again and chose the airstrike to watch a video of the place getting bombed.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

7. Maybe... doesnt mean they are going to pass selection/basic trg

8. Go on you

9. haha, went on it myself the other day, and noticed it was targeted at 16+, thought it would be for the younger ones myself..

10. If I complete it can I skip basic training?

11. Computer freezes just before you go down the tunnel. Does it get juicier after that ?

12. not particularly you get out of the tunnel then the game ends when really you're meant to snipe a helicopter or something